Impromptu One Shot

I'll be hosting a one shot for DnD 5e this Thursday from 5-9ish PST. PM me if you're interested in participating.
"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I am
    I have interest! But before I confirm, gotta ensure a couple of things, first thing being: "What's the stance on goblin PCs?"
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Axius said:

I have interest! But before I confirm, gotta ensure a couple of things, first thing being: "What's the stance on goblin PCs?"

As they are now a playable race in 5e, you're free to play it as well as any of the other officially playable races. You'll just have to take everything that comes with in game since general denizens don't like goblins.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Sounds good to me. Are we doing this via Discord voice chat, and Roll20? Or some other method? 'cause I'm set up for that method, but not many others, heh. Either way, I should be able to attend.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    My last one shot before resuming the Heist. Hope you guys enjoy it.

• Tortle Bard pls. Sign me up sometime.