Announce post #2943: New Faction

<pre>4/7/2019 at 1:16
Kyna, the Cookie Monster
Everyone
New Faction

The Ashes of the Indorani now exist with a twofold purpose.

Firstly, it is a hub for the Indorani class. Similar to Wayfarers, if you make your way to the Chaos Tower, you will find the Empress of Chaos, Xa'azamit who can now teach the class for forty (40) bound credits. Simply LEARN INDORANI FROM XA'AZAMIT and if you have the bound credits, you will be taught.

Secondly, the brand new faction is intended for those who hold the Indorani class. It is in its infancy at the moment and those who hold Indorani may become an Initiate. As the buzz, rewards and repercussions of the event settle, you will find new tasks and goals will be introduced as a means to increase your rank. Increasing rank will introduce you to new jobs that reward a currency that is for the faction only and you will be able to purchase - ah, well, I can't give everything away!

If you notice something isn't working, please BUG them and I will get to them as quickly as I can. Similarly, if you have questions or concerns, please MESSAGE KYNA and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 1st of Haernos, in the year 479 MA.</pre>
Vyxsis

Comments

• so, the thing people keep asking me is: how do people without the Indorani class get onto the Chaos plane to speak to Xa'azamit to get the Indorani class? is this just yet-to-be-revealed?
    thanks :} i'm looking forward to playing with all the new toys.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Pazradym
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    There will be a way to reach her for those without the class, without having to rely on the class, but there’s some changes we are making to balance things out. You’ll see it in the next day or two. 
    Vyxsis
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Also, to clarify, as a few people have asked - my reference to Wayfarers is simply a comparison to them having their own free standing tutor for the class, Indorani is not becoming untethered. 
    VyxsisAnsidia
  • Disappointing - Nightmare themed Indorani Clone....COOL AS UNICORNS
    (just saying)
  • Sure but we get Luminary 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    FezzixMoxieVyxsisMjollAnsidia
  • Emir said:

Sure but we get Luminary 

Gloominary?
    VanstromMjoll
  • Yesssssss
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Oonagh
  • Emir said:
    Sure but we get Luminary 

Yes please!!!! 😍😍😍

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    Kalinaar
  • Emir said:

Sure but we get Luminary 

this must be why my Lumi angel keeps haunting Bloodloch... it's just waiting to be untethered
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MjollMoxiePazradymOonagh