\/\/ASPS or honey gang unicorns

It's easy, are you a wasp or honey gang?

Haven

Comments

• (Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    Aishia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Haven
  • #honeygang
  • bitch ass \/\/asps trying to sway the people with dishonest framing of the issues

no matter - HONEY GANG PREVAILS
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Haven

• I'm ready. :rage:
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    VyxsisOonaghXeniaIllikaalHavenEmirFezzixTeaniAloli
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area

We bury wasps out here.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenVyxsisXenia
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited April 2019
    Petition to forum RP Bee & Wasp war into game plz.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MoxieXeniaVyxsisEmirOonaghIllikaal
  • \/\/asp reporting. Sorry, us wasps all have jobs so we can't jerk off on the forums all day like you lazy asses. Don't you guys have some honey or shit to make? Buzz off my forums kids.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    XeniaVyxsisHavenIllikaal
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Emir You voted in the thread almost as soon as it was created... Also implying bees don't work.
    VyxsisHavenOonagh

• By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

VyxsisHavenOonaghIllikaalAloli
  • @Razmael , this is entirely random and has to do with some OOC BS from @Illidan, @Vyxsis and @Haven.

VyxsisEmirDannonHavenOonaghIllikaal
  • Xenia said:

@Razmael , this is entirely random and has to do with some OOC BS from @Illidan, @Vyxsis and @Haven.

false. this has to do with an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT GANG WAR initiated by the \/\/asps trying to disrespect us in our own hive

BUZZ BUZZ MORTHAFUPPER
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

XeniaEliadonEmirHavenOonaghIllikaal
  • Fact: Bats eat bugs.
    VyxsisOonaghTeani
  • We not only disrespected you in your own hive, we took that bitch over.

Also, Illidan started this shit. Wasps are perfectly content to live and let live until someone starts something.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    XeniaVyxsisHavenOonaghIllikaalAishia
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I don't even remember how this war started but it was like a RL year ago. All I know is that the Wasps started it, and we Bees will finish it.

#HoneyGang
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    OonaghVyxsisIllikaalXenia
  • Y'all some fools for letting this spill out from Discord. :D
    IllikaalHaven
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited April 2019
    The meme started in my discord last March.

https://www.facebook.com/martin.bennix/posts/1426141950823728
    ^ Link to the video that started it all.

Ever since then, sides were taken, and there's been nothing but Honey Gang and the (unicorns)\/\/asps. #Honeygang4lyfe

Btw: The \/\/asps lost one of their own today at the hands of a bee.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    AloliHavenVyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

HavenVyxsisIllikaal
  • Illidan said:

Btw: The \/\/asps lost one of their own today at the hands of a bee.

I know you're not talking about the shenanigans pulled by this corrupt, honey gang DM tryna keep a \/\/asp down.

HavenVyxsisIllikaal
  • just gonna point out that, at the time of this writing, more people are anti-black&yellow than pro-\/\/asp

y'all gotta stop embarrassing yourselves like this

HavenIllikaal
  • Yeah and there's more bitches than anything. 
    MoxieXeniaVyxsis
  • Let me remind you all that one \/\/asp = 10000 bees. Ya'll need every you can get, cus by my count honey gang outnumbered.

HavenIllikaalVyxsis
  • https://www.livescience.com/19078-bee-ball-cooks-enemies.html

The science speaks for itself, sure our stingers are not as mighty as the exoskeleton you \/\/asps have....BUT
    We have balls....bee balls....superheated balls of bees.
    Kalinaar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• Wasps are just knockoff hornets, anyway.

• Sryn said:

Wasps are just knockoff hornets, anyway. \/\/asps are superior to honey gang.

FTFY

HavenIllikaal
  • edited April 2019
    Xenia said:

Sryn said:

Wasps are just knockoff hornets, anyway. \/\/asps are inferior to literally anything else.

FTFY
    Actually fixed. Sorry that you think something that's as worthless as moths, are superior to anything.
    Xenia