Announce post #2941: New Class

2»

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Eliadon said:

You know how I know honey gang ain't unicorns?

This man is still alive.

What we NOT gone do is disrespect my bees like that, first of all. Secondly, you triflin unicorns wasp, we were drunk and needed an uber.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EmirVyxsisHaven
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    edited April 2019
    Can we keep the thread related to the actual original post it was about?? Please and ty?

Also, @Tiur.... what is the chance of Savant actually being released as a playable class permanently in the future?

AishiaXeniaHaven
  • Sorry for having fun in the thread about an April Fool's joke. We are all totally out of line, Captain Buzzkill.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    RhyotVyxsisTiurXeniaOonaghKodaIllikaalHaven
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Hmm... so it was pretty much impossible to balance? I'd need to make some sort of parser that tried to choose eq times based on how many effects the attacks were performing. I won't say it's impossible, especially if a TON of people really want it, but it was pretty crazy.

It also has a few bugs that were only allowed because it was 24hrs.

What the heck, I can explain!

Mobiles use pre-written attacks. Players can't use those, they're not designed to be the originator... they call on different databases. There is a workaround, but it needs a lot of redesign, basically it needs a huge parser to take the oacts (80+ effects) and translate them into player stuff. SO, I hacked around it. When you attacked with a Savant attack, it spawned a ghost loyal to you, attacked with it, then made it vanish. The problem with that technique is that our progs really don't like to be triggered by mob on mob violence. There's a way to fix it, but it's recent, so we'd need to go over every prog from Aetolia's start to today and put in the fix. Also there are a bunch of exceptions, like @Oonagh 's bees were immune to the form of deletion I used, so they just kept appearing and following him.
    OonaghVyxsisHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    So anyways back to the bee thing. SORRY IF OUR SWARMS ARE NOT ALWAYS AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH FOR YOU. Sometimes we just like to chillll.
    OonaghVyxsisHaven
  • Aishia said:

So anyways back to the bee thing. SORRY IF OUR SWARMS ARE NOT ALWAYS AGGRESSIVE ENOUGH FOR YOU. Sometimes we just like to chillll.

This is why \/\/asps are master of all things black and yellow.

VyxsisIllikaalHavenEmir
  • I saw the messages of you trying to delete the bees @Tiur .....I thought you better than a wasp.

Long story short. I really really loved it, and I made an artifact idea in the appropriate thread, soooo...
    AishiaXeniaVyxsisIllikaalHaven
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Xenia said:

Aishia said:

This is why \/\/asps are master of all things black and yellow.
    Hey, what was the minipet Druids got when the class got retired? Someone remind me pls.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Haven
  • I don't post very often on here, but I just wanted to put my hand up of someone who loved this event, and would love to see it happen again in some for or fashion

Oonagh
  • Arena event. Just saying. A new version of the survivor where you get to steal the abilities from the mobs in order to help you survive.
    TekiasOonaghTeaniAlexein