Vyxsis

2»

Comments

• edited April 2018
    A humble frogs opinion,

Vyxsis is engaging, and bears many facets...much like her insect eyes, which despite being my Grook, and likely supposed to be having bad feelings toward Horkval and vice versa, knowing full well she would want to eat me and can. I have seen a spectrum of emotion, desire, development...I have esteemed her for this in game before, all the things I could say here are only good because I know that which can come of our interactions will be even better.

We are opposing sides of a coin but she understands both sides of that coin and engages in a way that makes you feel part of her story, allowing you as a character to see what she is trying to portray with vivid explanation and storybook whimsy whilst being dark, foreboding...and real.

I absolutely have enjoyed every interaction with her, coming from achaea you have the PK and the Roleplay, and Vyxsis maintains a lovely balance of both which I have to say is something that many here do, but doing it impeccably well is left to only a few names which I have engaged with thus far. Vyxsis being one of them.

Thank you for our interactions, even if you do kick my butt at lessers and target me first sometimes *sadfrog*
    All seriousness though, I love it and wouldnt have it any other way. Keep doing you!
    VyxsisLeana
  • edited April 2018
    Vyxsis hurts us precious.
    It burns.
    It freezes...

But yeah this Troll has only interacted with Vyxsis' weapons so far and uh... they work! :wink:
    LeanaOonaghVyxsis
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    edited April 2018
    Vyxsis said:

vyxsyssin does beat triksyssin

Eliadon said:

Discount Trikal? ;O

if you really want to go here, though...

Eliadon? you mean Discount Mazzion? ;O
    To be fair, I cannot holocheese as well as he can. :'(
    Vyxsis
  • I'm enjoying our random run-ins, the rapport developing between Vyxsis and Xenia from interacting at various conflicts and getting a chance to explore what the alliance between Bloodloch and Spinesreach looks like on a micro level.

Vyxsis
  • coming up on a year since i last bumped this. things are different in a lot of ways. i've personally chilled out a fair bit, although still working on that.

vyx is around, tho, corrupting a new generation of youths. tell me something? thx :}
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Aloli
  • Still smokin' hot.

Vyxsis
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Vyxsis is like a box of chocolates.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    VyxsisAloli
  • Evil bug face of doom. Second only to nightmares of people stealing his food, tagging on his sleeping rock and forcing him to bathe Kalinaar has nightmares of Vyxis.

Kalinaar twitches in his sleep and mumbles: "N-no! No more taste rainbow!" 
    HavenAristaVyxsisStineAloli
  • bugmom is bug. Gave Mj a (few) strong moment(s) of introspection that were much needed, probably. Glad she came back to BL to stir the pot in her little buggy ways.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Vyxsis