Short Questions

Comments

• RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    From the ancient version of the war system, these were the official flag colours of each of the cities:
    Enorian: blue and gold
    Duiran: green on brown
    Spinesreach: green, white and yellow
    Bloodloch: red on black
    MoxieZailaKalinaar
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Only thing different I had there, for my color scheme, is blue for Spinesreach (icy and all that).

• Did they disable the Drakuum piece drops? I haven't seen one in like a year+.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Steele
  • Same for the Torturer's Cavern ones! The mobs don't even have special states/skills listed when you probe them.
  • edited February 2019
    What's the command to predict limb damage? HELP FIRSTAID doesn't actually say it. And it's spamming restoration thinking I have limb damage :frowning:

PS. I don't have Wounds in Vision, so I can't check it that way.
  • CeraenCeraen Funky TownImmortal
    @Sryn I believe you're looking for FIRSTAID PREDICT (aff) and FIRSTAID UNPREDICT (aff). FIRSTAID HELP is a bit more updated than HELP FIRSTAID it seems!
  • Ceraen said:

@Sryn I believe you're looking for FIRSTAID PREDICT (aff) and FIRSTAID UNPREDICT (aff). FIRSTAID HELP is a bit more updated than HELP FIRSTAID it seems!

That wasn't working, either. Tried various permutations of FIRSTAID PREDICT [pre-restore|prerestore] [limb] [percent]With underscores, without, etc. Couldn't get it to work!
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Try without prerestore? Just, FIRSTAID PREDICT BROKEN_LEFT_ARM or such?
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• What do you have your pre-restore threshold set to? Do FIRSTAID PRIORITY LIST and check for this:
    pre-restore left leg (15%)

Make sure it isn't 0% or something wacky like that.

If that isn't the case, then you might just need to get WOUNDS. Firstaid's limb tracking is unabashedly awful right now, it doesn't pre-restore or track limb damage correctly a good bit of the time so you're going to need wounds just to be able to get it to fire against certain classes (especially monk and Templar).

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• edited February 2019
    Toz said:

If that isn't the case, then you might just need to get WOUNDS. Firstaid's limb tracking is unabashedly awful right now, it doesn't pre-restore or track limb damage correctly a good bit of the time so you're going to need wounds just to be able to get it to fire against certain classes (especially monk and Templar).

My issue isn't with it not tracking... It's with it not getting wiped after a duel or something. It still thinks I have limb damage, despite it saying over and over again that the restoration apply had no effect... In my fight with Benedicto, I had to get him to hit me some more after we finished, to get it to reset... Then in my sect fight with Rijetta it kept trying to apply after after I killed her (and was out of the arena). Had to just turn off pre-restore, which obviously wasn't good when I fought Taaroshi afterwards... Even turning it off, qqing then relogging and turning it back on didn't work. It still thought I had limb damage :(

I guess I will have to shell out 100-odd credits for wounds :/
  • Or you could bug it.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    IazamatToz
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited February 2019
    Sryn said:

Toz said:

My issue isn't with it not tracking... It's with it not getting wiped after a duel or something. It still thinks I have limb damage, despite it saying over and over again that the restoration apply had no effect... In my fight with Benedicto, I had to get him to hit me some more after we finished, to get it to reset... Then in my sect fight with Rijetta it kept trying to apply after after I killed her (and was out of the arena). Had to just turn off pre-restore, which obviously wasn't good when I fought Taaroshi afterwards... Even turning it off, qqing then relogging and turning it back on didn't work. It still thought I had limb damage :(

I guess I will have to shell out 100-odd credits for wounds :/
    I've fixed up some of the interactions there. Should clear out your assumed damage appropriately now.
    SrynLuasTozMoxieAloliTeani
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Sharedsight is so helpful in certain situations, could it give a def line to mutual allies?
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • did Varian's attack on the leviathan create a crater inthe moon? If so can we expect a moon fall as space debris makes its way into Sapience atmosphere?

• Xenia said:

did Varian's attack on the leviathan create a crater inthe moon? If so can we expect a moon fall as space debris makes its way into Sapience atmosphere?

for those who couldn't read me telling you the answer: no. it was jox who blew up the moon, and it got put back together by an ~anonymous (sorta) cosmic figure~ so no space debris.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• TiurTiur Producer
    Vyxsis got it. I will not reprise my role of moonsmasher and throw moon bits down at you guys
  • a crimson prize ticket.

The front of the ticket is entirely crimson except for the number fifteen. The back of the ticket is
    also entirely crimson with the exception of some small text. The text reads 'This ticket can be
    redeemed for fabulous prizes'.

where/how do i get my fabulous prizes?
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    @Skiva I suspect you'll wanna check in on the Delve. I THINK that's where I remember it. But I also might be thinking of the blue and gold tickets...or blue and yellow.. I forget what the colors were.
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    @Skiva I believe what you're looking for is Vnum 62419 in Esterport
  • the shop in esterport is for tickets bought from milestones yeah? The only thing I want there costs double the amount of crimson tickets i have. I'd really like confirmation that my crimson tickets from the starburst are the same as the prize tickets bought from milestones before i "waste" silver keystones buying prize tickets i won't use
    Zaila
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I just checked by buying something with my own crimson tickets! Confirmed!
    Skiva
  • Is there a bug with firstaid defences? For some reason my FIRSTAID PRIORITY DEFENCE LIST keeps resetting randomly. And no, nothing in my system touches that.
  • are you changing curesets? Your defence priorities are cureset specific.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • Nope. I'm too lazy to do that.
    Moxie
  • To anyone who was concerned: yes, the mobAI for some of the 'revamped' areas was disabled due to some wonkiness. I've just started getting them all back up. If you notice an area (Torturers Caverns, Drakuum, Tcanna) without functional mobAI, please message me in-game or on the forums. Thanks!

TozAloli
  • Diogen said:
    To anyone who was concerned: yes, the mobAI for some of the 'revamped' areas was disabled due to some wonkiness. I've just started getting them all back up. If you notice an area (Torturers Caverns, Drakuum, Tcanna) without functional mobAI, please message me in-game or on the forums. Thanks!
    Does this mean Drakuum drops are back on the menu? :D

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• edited March 2019
    Yes

Technically they weren't ever off, afaik.

TozAloli
  • Maybe my luck just sucks. I'll go do my thing and report back if I ever find a piece.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

• AloliAloli Between Books
    I haven't had any luck with Drakuum or Torturer drops either but I'll try to frequent them more.

I do have a quick question because I'm not sure if this is a bug or just me. I remember quitting Duiran's militia back around the end of the Liruma war. It's been a long time since then, I think. ...I forget time easily! Anyways, now that I'm trying to enlist again, I get this:

You left militia service in this organization too recently. You must wait at least a year before re-enlisting.

I've asked the war minister, then annoyed the war min-speaker, thought it was a bug. Is it a bug or is there another step I should be doing before I can enlist again?

#someDeserterWoes
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Unless they mean a RL year, you've definitely waited long enough. So, dunno.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Aloli