Mage Revamp Lies. LIES.

Comments

• SOOO want in on this testing/idea process...

StathanAiseiOonagh
  • Samesies.
    Belgarion
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    When it's been two months since a post here, Zealots be like

MAGE HYPE plz
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• I've kinda lost the hype, I won't lie. :(
    ZailaTekias
  • Buff replicate please.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"

• "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Yeah, I get the feel, here's what happened:

I was in charge of Mages. I could not do it
    Schedule said last May, Keroc starts Zealot revamp.
    Raz and Tiur bang heads against Mage revamp.
    Keroc is a good tear-drinking coder and finishes right on time.
    Raz and Tiur have a cry.
    Zealots release.
    Raz and Tiur get the now-free Keroc to come help on Mages.
    Kalinaar
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• Please, I will wait another 3 years if that's what it takes. 

Just don't let @Keroc anywhere near my Sciomancer  
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • ImvraImvra Immortal Immortal
    I'm sorry, it's too late. He's already got his hands on it, didn't even wash his hands. Peanut butter everywhere, all over the code. It'll take months to clean it out.
    MoxieAloli
  • TiurTiur Producer
    To be fair, Raz and I already got chocolate all over the both guilds.
  • Tiur said:

To be fair, Raz and I already got chocolate all over the both guilds.

We talkin chocolate chocolate, or opening your toddler's hand and asking if it's chocolate chocolate?
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    ZailaMoxieBelgarionAloliRhine
  • MARCH IS TOMORROW U KNO WHAT THAT MEANS

GET HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE @Oonagh @Tekias @Emir @some other people probably idk
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Moxie
  • What even is are you I don't 
    Moxie
  • ok well i'm excite so nyeh~
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• TiurTiur Producer
    As of today, we are officially code complete. That means we could release them, but it would be very basic:
    "Tiur uses SINGULARITY EYEPOKE on you." "You use SINGULARITY EYEPOKE on Ruit"

Messages are being worked on, event mobs are almost ready to go.
    VyxsisSaritaOonaghTekiasTeaniBelgarion
  • Tiur said:

As of today, we are officially code complete. That means we could release them, but it would be very basic:
    "Tiur uses SINGULARITY EYEPOKE on you." "You use SINGULARITY EYEPOKE on Ruit"

Messages are being worked on, event mobs are almost ready to go.

i volunteer to receive the first SINGULARITY EYEPOKEing

Tekias
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Back of the line! Me first!

Hi.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Tekias said:

Back of the line! Me second!

Ahem. Ftfy.

• Yall best let a master handle this.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Starch madness as the elemental potato is unearthed from the darkest lifeless earth, a shadow potato completely devoid of nutrition but filled with VIBRATIONS.
  • Tekias said:

Back of the line! Me first!

Emir said:

Yall best let a master handle this.

It is so kind of you guys to hold my spot, it's really nice to have such generous and good-willed citizens aro....

*explodes in one of the 349823904823 Singularities @Emir left for me at the front of the line*

Welp.....
    Vyxsis
  • To be fair...

With my health pool, it would only take 2.
    Vyxsis
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin

Hi.

Belgarion
  • No
    OonaghDannon
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited April 2019
    Once revamp hits and I kill @Oonagh (entirely by fluke, natch) with new gravity skills

Sorry for starting to turn this into a meme thread, I'll stop till it comes out.

Hi.

OonaghDannonMoxie
This discussion has been closed.