Affirmation Train: Say something nice about the last poster!

Comments

• Mjoll has huge tusks.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    MjollVyxsis
  • Emir has huge bombs.
    EmirMjollVyxsis
  • Iazamat is a great mix between the serious, dependable guy to rely on and someone who's usually got something interesting or at least pleasant to RP about. Great emperor when he was a vampire!

And he has a huge flail too I guess.
    IazamatMjollVyxsis
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Steele says goofy things that make me laugh. It brightens my day (or night.)
    MjollVyxsis
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Sarita is cool. She's among a handful of players in my early days as an Infernal squire that separated IC and OOC. It's always nice finding a person capable of both detesting your character IG but OOC laughing and joking about the shenanigans. In fact, one of her other characters was one of the reasons that inspired me to begin exploring the political side of the game in the first place.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    KalinaarZaila
  • Haven said:
    She's among a handful of players in my early days as an Infernal squire that separated IC and OOC. It's always nice finding a person capable of both detesting your character IG but OOC laughing and joking about the shenanigans.
    The mark of a good RPer imo. It's annoying when people get OOC upset over IC play. But um..  since that's kinda off topic....uh... haven is a shmart fellow and I miss him being around. 
    LuasHavenArbreZailaIesid
  • Kalinaar doesn't smell THAT bad...
    Stathan
  • Iesid said:

Kalinaar doesn't smell THAT bad...

iesid amuses me. had a nice time chatting around omei's fireplace even though vyx is enemied to the order, which i personally think is a real class move. top notch forestal.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    Speaking with Vyxsis is generally an interesting task to undertake and she makes the little things amusing. The firepit was great as was the trip to Tanixalthas' temple. Little short pick up RP like that is great.

(THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THE DEAL WITH THE EGGS BY THE WAY)
  • I haven't quite interacted with Stathan on an IC/Personal level due to my play times being limited, but from what I have seen and heard as a spectator is that Stathan is a friendly and diverse character with a personality that attracts people from either tethers! While I do love those zealot characters, it's also nice to have the laidback ones too!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    StathanZaila
  • Moxie is genuinely one of the funniest, fun people to RP with. It's always different, always refreshing, and always a good time. I've said it a lot, but I am so, so glad she's an Illuminai

MoxieAloli
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Tenshyo is SMACKING THAT JELLY REALLY FREAKIN' GOOD.
    ArbreAgothaxlHawaTenshyoZailaCaynAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    @Eliadon's propensity for either blowing himself up or anyone that might be near him at the time is always a worth a chuckle.
    Aloli
  • Benedicto... The only person who could trick me by saying he needed something over CT and then ignore me yelling at him for a good 10+ minutes. What an excellent prank. 9.5/10 (I'm docking half a point because Valingar claimed co-conspirator)

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    BenedictoHavenAloli
  • @Moxie is a nice person and fun to RP with just imo.
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    MoxieAloli
  • Hawa is the goodest bean and I'm so happy she's here to harass me.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Hawa
  • edited October 2019
    @Mjoll is amazing to do anything with. RP, code, chat, all of it. Best kind of person and friend.
    Cayn
  • so glad this is going again! We all need more positivity!

ago is amazing IC and OOC. IC she's been there for skiva a lot. Making sure she doesn't bottle up her feelings and get all grumpy over them.

OOC she's saved my brain countless times recently. From helping me with IG paperworks to helping me with code so i can fight again without dedicating hours I don't have to fixing a system.

thank you ago! You're letting me play the game I want to! :D
    AgothaxlCayn
  • Skiva is an awesome little doggo. 
    AgothaxlSkivaCayn
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Second hand things I hear are very good. He's always very helpful as a target practice dummy too. Great value all around!
  • I love that Aishia has a big, fully grown hippo and a hippo cub. More animal families are needed!

• konnorn's bird is awesome huzzah
    Cayn
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I love that Didi wears so many flowers. She walks into my teahouse and tries everything then gives very cute, one-word, feedback.

Definitely creating a frequent shopper program just for her!

More Didi plz <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    StineCayn
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    Aloli's one of my favorite people on Aetolia, even though she chases me around with brooms and is mean to me in webs in front of everyone. She's the bees knees!
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Aloli
  • I can usually rely on Aeryx to do crazy things like run into lessers where we're pretty much doomed to die with me. Also, he insists he's always the first target. I don't know if that's 100% true, but if it is I'm glad to have him around because it means I'm not it.
    BenedictoStineSeurimasAeryxAloliMoxieZailaDrystin
  • I'm impressed with how Czcibor tactically chose a name that is resistant to accurate typing. He's also always down for a fight! 
    Czcienn
  • I don't know anything about Drystin, but his forum avatar is extremely cool, and Didi seems to like him. That's enough of a recommendation for me.
    DrystinAeryx
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Cayn's got it all. Team-player. Talented writer. Great storyteller. All around pleasant person from my few interactions OOC.

10/10 would collab with again.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Cayn
  • MoxieMoxie USA
    edited December 2019
    Haven!!! I'll never regret interacting with Haven even though most of the time it's just us "snarking" at each other. He brings a lot of curiosity out of Moxie and has at time challenged her stances, which is what is amazing about older, "trail blazing" characters. Please continue what you do and thank you for joining the Illuminai again :)

Haven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I don't know how I managed to pick internet kids that actually mirror me and Valingar in such crazy ways. I think Moxie sort of makes inhabiting her character seem very effortless and it almost seems like she's read both of our playbooks the way she just DOES it despite our sometimes neglectful parenthood. I just mean to say I genuinely feel like she's a character my character and Valingar's raised and that's buck wild. I'm still pretty greedy to dig in more, her aloofness sort of gives her a moreish quality that not too many people can balance.
    MoxieAeryx