Announce post #2925: Arrow Prizes!

<pre>2/2/2019 at 0:02
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Arrow Prizes!

Prizes for the Promotion!

As a bit of a different thing, the promotion purses have lots of currency in them that trades in for credits, but also for specific prizes. So if you don't manage to snag the minipet you wanted, you can go to the shop to trade in for it directly. This will mean less trash prizes, more choosing what you want!

Also, the artifacts in the purses will have reskins available in the shop!

Currency: flowery sachet
------------------------
These trade in via PROMO TRADEIN for 12 credits, but have 15 credits worth of value in the valentine's shop.

Minipet: a heart shaped ladybug

flair: seductive

phylactery: perfection

BRONZE PURSE
------------
Seductive Flair piece
Perfection Phylactery piece
Bag of Chocolates
30 IC
a flowery sachet
30 Credits
15 Credits
50 Bound Credits
100 Bound Credits
(Keep in mind you can roll multiple prizes, there's a minimum value!)

SILVER PURSE
------------
Bronze Purses
MORE SACHETS
Minipet
75 Credits
75 IC
150 Credits
300 Bound Credits
500 Bound
XPChalice
Wand of Reflections
Vibrating Stick
Transmogrification
NoContactEmote

GOLD PURSE
----------
1250 Credits
1500 Credits
3000 Bound Credits (Yeesh!)
Wormhole_warp Lvl 2
Token of Passage

Penned by my hand on Kinsday, the 17th of Lleian, in the year 478 MA.</pre>

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    I apologize if this has been posted somewhere already and I'm just overlooking it, where is the shop?
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • TiurTiur Producer
    It will be at NoT! I might need a little bit to connect it, the pieces are scattered all over old areas.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Awesome, thank you! I wasn't rushing, take your time :)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Pardon, but what is a "Token of Passage"? I find no reference to this anywhere.

• @Teani

Announce 1850: -A token of passage, which may be exchanged for Wings of the Eagle or a Sulphurous Amulet!

StathanTeaniKalinaar
  • I feel like Cupid with this event... It's even better when you get two people in the same room :D

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    Kalinaar