Update on IRL - Goodbye for now

Dear members of the Aetolia community,

I don't know who is around that still remembers me but I did want to let those who do know I will not be returning nor going onto any other game in the foreseeable future. On November 7th I was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic adenocarcinoma and am now in for the fight of my life with chemo and all the fun that goes with that. I wish you all the best now and in the future until the day we cross paths in one form or another. May God be with all of you, and from the bottom of my heart I wish to thank the community for the great memories, and above all teaching me to be a fighter in more ways than one. :)

Former Guardian of Shallam, Sir Alcor of Aalen, Wind Crusader
KalinaarFezzixAloli

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I don't know that we ever met in anything more than passing, but good luck with the treatment!
    StineKalinaar
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Fight well! We're all on your side, so best of luck.
    StathanFezzixAloliKalinaarLuasTeani
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited January 2019
    Alcor, this is a tough battle you're facing but you can make it! Hang in there.

My foster father was diagnosed with prostate cancer and even though it was hard convincing him to accept chemo, he pulled through and I'm blessed to have more time with him!

I'll keep you in my prayers. You got this!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Kalinaar