Tekias

Y'know what, why not? Whatcha think of him so far.
Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Cinarra

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    This guy can work. He's helpful, enthusiastic and knows when to be serious and when to just have fun. He's reliable and a real rock in the Sciomancer guild.

I really like seeing the dynamics between him and Teani, that small co-dependence and respect between guildmaster and loyal subject, but also deep connection the two have outside of guild business. It feels effortless and natural.

You are adding more and more depth to the character in between our meetings, which is enriching in so many ways. You claim to not be a good RPer, but I think you should definitely reconsider your stance on that. Keep it up. I want to watch this guy grow some more.

Didi
  • @Tekias I hate him. Damn that guy.

Naw, man. He's great. Made a lot of progress between his and Cardie's relationship, by just giving in and accepting the madness. Cardie counts himself lucky to have a Sciomancer like Tekias on his side.

ARPEE MOAR, THO
  • We spoke OOC about BL having changed a lot. How about we talk IC sometime, yeah? Good.
    Fyrren
  • Tekkles is one of Oisynne's favorite people. Ever. Literally ever. Next to Cardie and Mike the Headless Chicken who wants to be an Ostrich, and like. Teani and Mariena... And stuff. (Oisynne loves everyone. Except vampires. Except except Zenobia, she loves Zenobia.) Basically, Tekias is in there.

I love how active you are and shit, and the effort you put into the Scios.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Just a tiny little bump, now that Tekias has been with others outside the Sciomancers.

Hi.

• I've found it very hard to get a response out of you in RP situations, and hence quite hard to get a read on Tekias as a character - the passivity makes it difficult to engage with them.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Bloom over...MCs restored...new month...'nother bump!

Hi.

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Tekias has proven himself more than capable over and over again. The way both the player and character chose to handle the overwhelming Sciomancer events was nothing short of amazing.

Tekias is a quiet character that you have to pause to really get a good handle on. There is depth and breadth to him but I think louder, bolder characters might miss it on first go around. Subtle is a word I'd use to describe him most.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Wee, +2 month bump. Next bump in 3 months! Or maybe longer, who knows. Any new thoughts on this guy?

Hi.

• +3 month bump! Well, lot's happened since the last time I was here. Shadow Warden being the biggest.

Hi.

• I have a blast interacting with Tekias! You are one of the players I see around the most and you are always up for RPing.

Tekias is this calm and reserved guy that Vash is always trying to tease. Also while he is serious he always comes off as approachable and friendly. I think of him like an old school gentleman kind of guy who is patiently bemused by Vash's antics.

Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    KelliaraTeani
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Keeping the pattern going, +4 month bump!

Hi.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Woo! Five months and no replies! How time flies. Anyone got anything to say about the punk in the time since?

Hi.

• TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Triple bump, and I broke my pattern. Went seven months, instead of six. Damn!

Anyway, two years ago I joined y'all again, and...it's been a hell of a ride.

Hi.

• AloliAloli Between Books
    I've always loved his sense of humor when I can see it spill over the public news boards. I still remember Bitey the Mosquito!

Even though the handful of times I've interacted with Tekias revolved around my researching the elements so I can write up stuff for the Sentaari, I found them all pleasant. He carries the ability to build a good rapport naturally.

It makes me look forward to the next reason to interact with him and the other wonderful people in that guild!

Keep being cool. (No puns!)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Bitey! *shakes fist*

Hi.

• Who let you out of the ylem mines Research offices..?

Glad to have you back and running a Ministry again!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Fezzix
  • Tekias is an administrative boon to any organization, which is harder to find than you might think.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    ...why do I feel like you guys think this is me (ignoring the British part)?

Hi.

KalinaarAloli
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Whelp. Abrupt tether swap, gonna be a non-mage for the Mage Revamp...

...whatcha think of Iniha Tekias Uymari now?

Hi.

• Tekias said:

Whelp. Abrupt tether swap, gonna be a non-mage for the Mage Revamp...

...whatcha think of Iniha Tekias Uymari now?

I think YES. Hehe. Glad to have you with us finally.

Tekias has always been enjoyable to Roleplay with and a true friend to Swara, even when they were opposing sides. He has a loyalty to those he cares for I can appreciate. And I feel there has always been a contemplative depth to him, I've enjoyed our philosophical conversations even when they've been opposing. I look forward to more interaction in the future.
    Tekias
  • tek (the player) is and always will be super-dude, the wise enabler. And i've got so much love for that guy! it's his fault i'm still a scio, and that skiva is even a thing here.

tek the character, wow. We've had the best times. cutest rps. I miss em so much. I love how he always makes me feel as short and tiny as skiva is when we're emoting <3

i feel like such a meany with what's gone down recently! but i am grateful for an arc i've got to go through that wasn't all happy and sunshine. Skiva is an angry pupper, but i'm not! You're still superdude to me!
    Tekias
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    buuuuuuuuuuuUUUMP. Back in the Shadow, bumping the thread, whassup?

Hi.

• AxiusAxius where I am
    Been an interesting journey, full of bumps and bruises, definitely looking forward to keeping an eye on Tekias, just glad to see ya come back, and hoping to keep an eye on you to see your progress continuing to go forward.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Five month bump. Squire Tekias Uymari ready for assessment.

Hi.

• edited July 2020
    For the longest time, Aya hated Tek, and he never did anything wrong to her. Just... loyalty. Then she joined the fex and she had to give some begrudging respect, even if she refuses to admit it. But when she came to her aid given her recent failures, I think it is finally safe to say she can maybe might consider Tek a friend. But no matter what stage their relationship was in, the roleplay was always fun!
    Stigandr
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    hallo I am bump will you comment like please

Hi.