• You hear an echo from your resting body:
    Taaroshi says, "Hmmmm."

You hear an echo from your resting body:
    Taaroshi says, "Two of my favorite people."

Taaroshi says, "Asleep in their havens."

Taaroshi says, "Penis."

(OH I WAS HERE, AND I FAILED MY HACKING IN STARMOURN CAUSE I STARTED LAUGHING)
    (Good form @Taaroshi, Good form)
    AgothaxlTekiasStathanMoxieAristaBenedictoKalinaar
  • A herald of Chaos shouts, "IMPUDENT TYBEREUS! GOLGOTHA'S DECADENT BUTTOCKS DIGS YOUR GRAVE WITH YOUR FOOLISH PRIDE!"

(Tells): You tell @Tybereus , "That glute strength."
    TedrunaiStathanOonaghKalinaar
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    After bugging that the path to the Celesmas shop wasn't working:

[HINT]: Celesmas Tree Lot's accessible again, someone is in the shametube for forgetting to unflag an important flag.
    StathanZaila
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    11:07:59 It is now midnight on Quensday, the 1st of Slyphian, year 477 of the Midnight Age.
    Today is your birthday! You are 34 years old!
    ...(edited out a few minutes of random Source spam and me checking my goggles since my gauntlet just decayed)

11:14:43 The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a
    Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile
    about himself as he arrives.
    With a crooked grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous gushes, "Because it's a special time. A special
    celebration, Axius!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!
    With a sly wink and a wide grin, Ironbeard the Magnanimous takes the holiday platter right out of
    your hands, exclaiming, "I'll take this for the road!"

Happy birthday Axius, I guess!
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    (Novice): Tiur says, "Sleep a little!"
    (Novice): You say, "That's good advice!"
    (Novice): Tiur says, "Today I learned, Tiur cannot target WHICH novice channel he talks on."
    (Novice): Rhine says, "Sleep is overrated."
    (Novice): You say, "Maybe Tiur needs sleep too."
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Bene. I hate you.
    AloliTeaniRhineHavenKalinaarArista
  • 16:38:40 (Web): You say, "So, what do you want to do?"
    16:38:49 (Web): Benedicto says, "Raynia and Stine are the problems."
    16:38:54 (Web): You say, "Thanks."
    TozBenedictoZailaMoxieKalinaar
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Stine said:

16:38:40 (Web): You say, "So, what do you want to do?"
    16:38:49 (Web): Benedicto says, "Raynia and Stine are the problems."
    16:38:54 (Web): You say, "Thanks."
    I'm not wrong though.
    StineZailaTozTeaniMoxieKalinaarArista
  • (The Side Line): You say, "Oh shit who gave me guild powers."
    (The Side Line): Karhast says, "Someone with a twisted sense of insight and responsibility."

:|:|:|

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    DidiTekiasKalinaarMariena
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    At a Major, waiting out the seeding:

@Raynia pets a honey bee ingratiatingly.

Raynia snickers under her breath.

Jaws open wide, @Toz crunches down on a honey bee's flesh in a brutal bite.
    Having slain a honey bee, Toz retrieves the corpse.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Raynia stares at Toz, her mouth gaping open in shock.

Raynia says, "Meanie."

With obvious delight, Toz digs into the corpse of a honey bee, eating only the choicest organs and
    leaving the rest for the vultures.

You nod your head sagely.

"Hmph!" Raynia snorts.

You say to Toz, in a feral tongue, "Sweet and crunchy?"

Toz says to you, in a feral tongue, "Tastes like knives."

You bare your teeth at Toz in a feral grin.

Raynia sticks out her tongue and says, "I hope it stung all the way down!"

Raynia mutters discontentedly.

@Tatia's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Toz snickers under his breath.

KalinaarMoxieAristaStathanAloli
    (The Front Line): Benedicto says, "Recommended fetishes for group?"

(The Front Line): Iatan says, "Ahem, fetishes?"

(The Front Line): Ferrovax says, "Whips, chains..."

(The Front Line): Benedicto says, "-_-."
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    MoxieKalinaarTeaniAristaEllyOriana
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    (Spinesreach): Toz says, "Who feels like being violently mauled?"

(Spinesreach): Sklax says, "I do."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "There's always at least one. Come to the training room."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Well, you're not my wife after a long time away from her, but I suppose you'll do."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Wow Tekias..."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "It's such a pity your husband suffered that fall off the Dragon Spire, Chancellor."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "You have my condolences, and I will gladly attest you valiantly tried to pull him back once he lost his balance, and that's why your arm was out."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Why thank you, Chair. That is very kind of you."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Chair, may I bring up charges of plotting the murder of an Adjutant?"

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "You can, but I don't think it'll help."

(Spinesreach): Robyn says, "Domestic issues really don't fall within the purview of the city I don't think."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Well, when the evidence is this public.."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Dear.. you know if I decided to they'd never know what happened to you. Just one day...POOF."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Besides, I know Amarita. If I am to die from a brutal fall, it would be at the base of the Ophidian Empire."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "True."

(Spinesreach): You say, "So, if anyone stops hearing from me, search for my body there."

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Noted!"

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Can't be lettin' my friend's body just lay around after all!"

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Who said there would be one left."

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Hah well... if there's one."
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

TeaniAristaMoxieAloli
    Tekias said:

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "Who feels like being violently mauled?"

(Spinesreach): Sklax says, "I do."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "There's always at least one. Come to the training room."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Well, you're not my wife after a long time away from her, but I suppose you'll do."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Wow Tekias..."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "It's such a pity your husband suffered that fall off the Dragon Spire, Chancellor."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "You have my condolences, and I will gladly attest you valiantly tried to pull him back once he lost his balance, and that's why your arm was out."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Why thank you, Chair. That is very kind of you."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Chair, may I bring up charges of plotting the murder of an Adjutant?"

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "You can, but I don't think it'll help."

(Spinesreach): Robyn says, "Domestic issues really don't fall within the purview of the city I don't think."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Well, when the evidence is this public.."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Dear.. you know if I decided to they'd never know what happened to you. Just one day...POOF."

(Spinesreach): You say, "Besides, I know Amarita. If I am to die from a brutal fall, it would be at the base of the Ophidian Empire."

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "True."

(Spinesreach): You say, "So, if anyone stops hearing from me, search for my body there."

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Noted!"

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Can't be lettin' my friend's body just lay around after all!"

(Spinesreach): Amarita says, "Who said there would be one left."

(Spinesreach): Miroslav says, "Hah well... if there's one."

I love the atmosphere!
    edited January 2019
    Once the symbiote sinks into Karhast's body, the clerics and Aban snap the channel between corpse and living, breathing Troll. The Exarch calls out a final command, the sound lost as light cracks outwards in a ripple of power, magnified by the glyph.
    Health Lost: 2975, spirit, none
    Uisor has been slain by Fezzix.
    Body broken and face flecked with cigar ashes, Uisor has been bested by Fezzix.
    You divine the location of this death as The Altar of Fire and Water in the City of Enorian.
    Trixkya has been slain by Fezzix.
    Body broken and face flecked with cigar ashes, Trixkya has been bested by Fezzix.
    You divine the location of this death as The Altar of Fire and Water in the City of Enorian.

FezzixStineMoxieKalinaarAloliLuasRhyotZaila
  • You have slain Uisor.
    Body broken and face flecked with cigar ashes, Uisor has been bested by Fezzix.
    Experience Gained: 431 (Player Kill) [total: 26660700]
    Your insignia glows vividly as your triumph is notated in the records.
    You have slain Trixkya.
    Body broken and face flecked with cigar ashes, Trixkya has been bested by Fezzix.
    Experience Gained: 1256 (Player Kill) [total: 26661956]
    Your insignia glows vividly as your triumph is notated in the records.

Your phased defense has been stripped.
    Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to leave you back where you
    began.
    Equilibrium Used: 2.79 seconds

(Spinesreach): You say, "Apparently I've become so good at killing that I don't even know that I'm doing it."

(Spinesreach): You say, "I'm literally killing people in my sleep."

(Spinesreach): Toz says, "Nice to have another monk, finally."

(Spinesreach): Tekias says, "Did you have any bombs laying around?"

(Spinesreach): You say, "Maybe I know their fathers and I beat them so badly that their kids
    eventually felt it."

(Spinesreach): Emir says, "Teach me how to do that PLEASE."

(Tells): Emir's voice roars in your skull, "//lol did you get sect points for it?"

(Tells): You communicate to Emir, concealing your voice's origin: "// YUP."

(Tells): Emir's voice roars in your skull, "//hax."
    StathanEmirMoxieKalinaarTeaniAloliLuasRhyotZaila
  • You shout, "HEY I WAS JUST WATCHING."
    Balance Used: 30.00 seconds
    Equilibrium Used: 25.80 seconds

You see the following people here:
    Iazamat, A cloaked figure, Toz.

Iazamat says nothing at all to you. His silence is deafening.

You say, "Like anyone is brave enough."

Toz uses Deathlore Reave (begin) on you.
    A viscous blue sheen envelops a blackened warhammer as Toz draws it back, the motion accompanied by
    an odd tugging sensation from deep within that threatens to steal your breath with it.

You say, "I stand corrected."

Toz uses Deathlore Reave (mid) on you.
    Toz swings a blackened warhammer around in a wide arc toward you, the deadly weapon whistling
    through the air as it carves a path straight for your core.

The viscous blue sheen enveloping Toz's weapon sloughs off in thick glops as he ceases his attack.
    Toz uses Savagery Hook (mounted) on you.
    Toz thrusts an ice-bladed halberd toward you, hooks you upon the blade, and pulls you to the ground.
    Losing your balance, you fall from your steed to the hard ground.

Toz says, "You don't stand either."
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    KalinaarAristaMoxieSear
  • We object secret flower admirers!!

(Sentinels): @Iesid says, "In my time in the cadre, Madali, I went through plenty of small towns and
    villages. In a few of them, the tradition was that a woman would receive a flower from a secret
    admirer to weave into their hair, and then the admirer would eventually come forward to remove it
    when they felt comfortable."

(Sentinels): Iesid says, "Humor me."

(Sentinels): You say, "...shit...should I not wear this in my hair then?"

(Sentinels): Iesid says, "Cailean: is it night? I'm in a living room right now."

(Sentinels): Eaku says, "Maybe I really should take the flowers out of my hair."

(Sentinels): Iesid says, "You are all ridiculous. I am merely displaying the cultural significance!"

(Sentinels): You say, "...the response of Sentinels of a like mind makes me laugh."
  • You see Emir raise his voice and shout, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

A herald of Chaos shouts, "WORMS OF SAPIENCE! THE TERROR-INDUCING GAZE OF GOLGOTHA MAKES PUDDLES FORM AT HIS ENEMIES' FEET!"

A herald of Chaos shouts, "TREMBLE EMIR, FOR GOLGOTHA'S UNPARALLELED FACE WILL RESHAPE YOU IN OUR IMAGE!"

A herald of Chaos shouts, "PREPARE YOURSELVES, FOR THE LUXURIOUS STRENGTH OF GOLGOTHA MAKES YOUR WOMEN TREMBLE AND YOUR MEN
    SHRINK IN FEAR!"

A herald of Chaos shouts, "LET YOUR EYE ORIFICES MOISTEN IN TERROR, FOR GOLGOTHA'S GOD-DEFYING BELLOW MAKES PUDDLES FORM AT
    HIS ENEMIES' FEET!"

A herald of Chaos shouts, "EMIR IS A STUPID NAME, AND THE TERROR-INDUCING BUTTOCKS OF GOLGOTHA WILL RESHAPE YOU IN OUR
    IMAGE!"

A herald of Chaos shouts, "CHAOS COMETH... ETH! GOLGOTHA'S CHISELED BICEPS WILL CONSUME YOUR PLANE WITH OUR OVERWHELMING
    GLORY!"
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    KalinaarAloliMoxie
  • They love me!
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • (Tells): Your voice reaches Karhast's mind: "I am surprised! You got more than me!"
    (Tells): Your voice reaches Karhast's mind: "And I know what you're thinking... how could
    I be surprised?"
    (Tells): Your voice reaches Karhast's mind: "BUT I like to think better of myself."
    (Tells): Karhast Akhaloer tells you, "You're really not unattractive, just.."
    (Tells): Karhast Akhaloer tells you, ".. Small."
    (Tells): Karhast Akhaloer tells you, "Tiny, really."
    (Tells): Your voice reaches Karhast's mind: "What..."
    (Tells): Your voice reaches Karhast's mind: "I am talking about quiz answers!!"

Karhast reminding me every day of why my character is still single...

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    KalinaarAloliZailaKarhast
  • Her voice laden with crackling fire, Isia whispers warmly to you, "I have your cure and we need to
    gather."

You tell Isia, "Where should I meet you?"

You tell Isia, "Please don't say a volcano."

Her voice laden with crackling fire, Isia whispers warmly to you, "I'll just leave you with the
    coordinates."

A shadowy figure enters from the southeast, followed by Lelali and Trixkya.

Isia Adesso says, "But it is totally a volcano."

:|
    MoxieZailaKalinaarTekiasOonaghSear
    edited February 2019
    I log in to be told that there is a major in action, but then moments later it ends. @Moxie chimes in.

Tendrils of palpable energy disintegrate into the air around you as the major focal point collapses inward on itself. A surge of energies spill forth in a wash of crackling, untempered power from the Mamashi Grasslands and leave your flesh tingling. A few motes of pale, dying light flicker out of existence in eerie silence about you.

Teani has been obliterated where she stands, caught in an explosion of ylem energy.
    You divine the location of this death as An enclosed pool in the Urubamba in within the ley below the Mamashi Grasslands.
    Steele has been obliterated where he stands, caught in an explosion of ylem energy.
    You divine the location of this death as Urubamba approaching a small pool in within the ley below the Mamashi Grasslands.
    Tekias has been obliterated where he stands, caught in an explosion of ylem energy.
    You divine the location of this death as An enclosed pool in the Urubamba in within the ley below the Mamashi Grasslands.

(The Side Line): You say, "Welp."

(The Side Line): You say, "There it goes."

(The Side Line): You say, "Hahaha."

(The Side Line): Moxie says, "Lol i think my dogs stole my contacts anyways."

(The Side Line): You say, "Wait, what?"
    MoxieKalinaar
  • @Benedicto God, I'd just logged in too. "Come help out kill this eld!" 'Oh, sure thing.' *enters gateway, 20 seconds later everthing explodes*
  • MoxieMoxie USA
    edited February 2019
    Benedicto said:

I log in to be told that there is a major in action, but then moments later it ends. @Moxie chimes in.

Tendrils of palpable energy disintegrate into the air around you as the major focal point collapses inward on itself. A surge of energies spill forth in a wash of crackling, untempered power from the Mamashi Grasslands and leave your flesh tingling. A few motes of pale, dying light flicker out of existence in eerie silence about you.

(The Side Line): You say, "Welp."

(The Side Line): You say, "There it goes."

(The Side Line): You say, "Hahaha."

(The Side Line): Moxie says, "Lol i think my dogs stole my contacts anyways."

(The Side Line): You say, "Wait, what?"
    Just in case someone asks, "Moxie, why weren't you at that major??"

Only the best for you, @Benedicto

ZailaBenedictoIesid
  • @Teani found a very different artifact shopping cart last month...

15:21:18 (Web): Teani says, "Int 3, Con 3, Str 2, Sex 2."

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021