The Scepter of Duality

ArbreArbre Arbrelina JolieBraavos
Forgive me if I have missed something important along the way, but I haven't seen a final decision made about the scepter of duality and bashing. I spoke with @Tiur when the bashing changes were going on about turning in mine and he said they were still balancing things out so they weren't doing trade-ins yet. Is this still the case? In trying to manually trade it in, it says it doesn't have a tradein value.

What's going on with this?

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Was yours one of the free ones that a bunch of people got during an event? Might be why.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Aishia It wasn't, I bought it myself.
  • This thread p much says it was selective refunds, and people pointed out it hadn't been nerfed that bad. Etc. Etc.

https://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/2830/pve-rebalancing
  • Scepter is pretty bad outside of abusing certain mob resists, you will run out of wp/end by the end of an area. If I go bashing using a class, not only is my dps way better, I also never have to stop bashing.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreAnsidia
    It would be nice if @Tiur would weigh in something here. Thank you.
    I'm about ready to pitch a shit-fit about this. It's now the end of May and @Tiur still hasn't even acknowledged this issue, despite me asking him to during the same time he posted a thread saying he was getting so great at communication. Either address the issue (fix the end/wp drains so it's a viable bashing artifact again) or let me trade it in and get at least SOME of my credits back.
    VyxsisLeanaMariena
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Clearly I still have a lot to learn! There is currently no plan to rebalance the end/wp drains, so give me a msg ingame and we'll refund it.
    Vyxsis