Kelli's Yearly Christmas Wishes Thread!

Hi Aetolian's!

The benefit of me being Australian is I can get up early and make a Christmas wishes thread before anyone else can get there.

Just wanted to say that you guys are a bunch of cool cats, and I hope that every single one of you has a fantastic Christmas, a great New Year, and a fantabulous 2019!

<3 you all!

-Kelli.
Now with 253% more Madness.
Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
SklaxMihaketiStathanLuasKerocXeniaEmirTeaniAloliZailaVash

Comments

• mer cris

I'm kinda chuffed to learn you're Australian, always thought you were from the US.
    Luas
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I wish all of you a Merry X-mas. I pray to the divinity(ies) that I personally follow and hold in high regard that it is a good one, and that whatever divinity(ies) if any that all of you follow, aid in your X-mas (or holiday of choice) being an acceptable one, if not a good one. And for those of you who feel alone, or isolated on this holiday season, please, know that you are not alone, you have friends and family there for you, and if you aren't sure, please know that I am here for you. This is a happy time, but I still want to remind every single one of you all that there's a note of finality to ending your life if you feel like there's hopelessness and no light in your future. as a quote I've seen in the past states, "Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse. It halts any chances of life getting better." So please know that I give a fuck about you, and if I saw any of you stop logging in one day, I'd be sad. So reach out if you feel alone, I'll do what I can to talk to you and be here for you..but will ultimately also encourage you to seek help in your country...and will be including the phone number to the suicide prevention hotline for you americans, since I don't know the numbers for the various european hotlines, though I'd love to be PM'd that to include here and cast as wide a net for help as possible.

1-800-273-8255 - the suicide hotline for americans
    StathanAloliVashXenia
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    That's very sweet and thoughtful, @Axius. I hope you have fun-filled times this holiday season.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran