LOVE

Comments

• To whomever is playing these Mhun children: you're awesome and I appreciate you. That is all.
    OonaghStineSklax
  • Beastmaster (Warhounds) Known: Yes
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax: HOUND RETRAIN

Your mastery of hounds will now allow you to retrain one of your hound traits into something more
    fitting of your liking. This only works on hounds that are max level and have been soulpacted to you.

The first time you retrain your hound it is free. Subsequent retraining will cost 25,000 gold for a
    major trait, and 15,000 gold for a minor trait.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @Keroc

EmirMjollTozNilsTeani
  • edited December 2018
    I just LOVE this little guy, whenever I have a crappy day he just manages to make it all better. I mean just look at that face!!

EmirXeniaTozMoxieRhineLuasAloli
  • These Chaos Heralds make people shouting about the place a lot more entertaining. Can we keep them? Can we, mom? Can we?
    SklaxAloli

• I'm pet-sitting this little guy for awhile. The most dramatic parrot I've ever seen. Probably also the only parrot I've ever seen, at least in person.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PazradymSklax
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I love @Toz 's Warhammer. It slams into my ribcage with all the love he can put behind it.
    TeaniSklax
  • LARP.

I got to do it yesterday after a friend of mine invited me and another buddy (Richard) to tag along.

I've always been sort of jockish (disdainful) in my general approach towards stuff like airsoft/paintball/LARP, due to the lack of realism behind them. But once I got there, it was an easy transition into just enjoying it for what it is.

Met a lot of....really...cringy...nerd types that almost seemed to have panic attacks anytime my grisly ass tried interacting with them, and I was also a tad bit over aggressive during the actual pell mell of a game (apparently shield bashes, locking another person's weapon, snatching away pole arms, snatching away shields, or literally worming my way into someone's guard was illegal/shocking), but after a few rounds I started settling into the "right" way of doing things.

A lot of those present found it amusing to watch me challenge people to no holds barred bouts of single combat.

And now here I am. The next day. Looking at foam weapons and shields on the internet to purchase.

Guess I'm ready to join the foam armed legions of LARP despite all the intense limitations and rules involved.

Needless to say I have a new hobby in my life :smiley:
    StathanZaila
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Thanks to the Aetolian community for being so supportive of me during my brain biopsy. I've never been so scared of something in my life and everyone has been great about checking in on me, trying to calm me before it, and asking about the results after. Thank you - it's helped make this process a lot more bearable.
    SklaxLuasTozKelliaraZailaAloli
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ohhh holllle-y @Arbre your head is shining brightlyyyyy.
    KelliaraStathanKalinaar
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    @Tiur

I wanted to reach out and write about how amazing Aetolia has been since Tiur came to it. His passion, creativity, and attention to detail is simply impressive and he doesn't let things go by the wayside. He is also incredibly patient!

Seriously, quitting Aetolia was so easy in the past and I can speak for quite a few people when I saw we all held our breath when Tiur was announced. So from then till now, through all the hardships he's been put through, I want to say: You're awesome. You're loved by the masses. Keep doing what you're doing.

I hope you find all the strength you need in these trying times.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    LuasKelliaraOonaghPazradymTekiasSklaxFezzixArista
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited January 2019
    I just snagged one of the new minipets, and...

...fucking -aww-

probe
    A grey tabby, this cat has survived the streets and roads with endurance, if not with grace. Its right foreleg is missing, the fur revealing a scar along is shoulder and chest. The cat's tail is crooked and one ear is missing a piece. Despite this, it seems to have an affectionate if slightly deluded demeanor, pouncing on shadows and rolling down from heights with ill-placed confidence.

dance
    Awkwardly dipping as it struggles to turn in a circle, a three-legged cat chases after its own tail with kitten-like enthusiasm.

speak
    Rocking onto its haunches, a three-legged cat releases a mewling whine, begging for attention.

<3<3<3<3<3
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

KalinaarLuasDidi
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    AGDQ broke the 2 million marker, and that means more than 2 million dollars is going to the Prevent Cancer Foundation!

I <3 the crap outta that fact.
    DidiZaila
  • SOOO Much love for @Chakrasul A new line of roleplay opened up after a brief mental dialogue happened. I really hope more comes from it and Her! I love that it gave me something to break up a bit of monotony to the day to day.

@Haern Thanks for that added push to make Arista woman up and find out herself. Definitely laughed when He missed the ground though, I had to triple take to make sure I read it right when it did happen. Please more RP. I love the quirks that come from the volunteer. Be it getting knocked on her rear, or soaked by a cannon-balling God. I am so glad for the interactions.

@Lexen you take getting beat up really well, and I am so so glad to have seen the side of you that I did. It was a perfect RP and you are superb and spot on with your emotes on how I would have expected things to play out, you simply put me on the hot seat to try to keep up. Please don't ever change this.

@Rasani Because you're you. I love how Rasani is always quick when stuff hits the fan she's always right there when Arista needs her. Plus PUPPIES!!
    Stathan
  • edited February 2019
    I’ve known about my ADHD for almost 8 years now but no matter the dose of ADHD meds I was on, it didn’t seem to fully fix the issues I was having with perception. I feel relieved because my counselor was able to figure out that I likely have Visual Processing Disorder. (For those who endured my extremely long emoting, now you have context lol.) 

I have to finish the rest of the diagnostic but it feels and seems right. Now I can come up with coping skills for March’s LSAT. 👍🏻

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
  • I love that I'm discharged and home. I still have a lot to recover from, and a lot to do, but it's nice to be able to take a bath and sit in my own furniture.
    TeaniTozStathanStineKalinaarEydisFezzixLuas
  • Agothaxl said:

I love that I'm discharged and home. I still have a lot to recover from, and a lot to do, but it's nice to be able to take a bath and sit in my own furniture.

Glad you're out and feeling better! I had the wife stalking your Facebook with orders to give me updates on how you were doing.

Hope you heal fast, and let me know if you need anything.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Stathan
  • Final update: I'm home from my procedure and feeling quite better. But, with that, I won't be coming back to Aetolia. So, that's to everyone that has sent love/support - it's meant a lot and made all this roughness go a little better.
    FezzixMoxieTeani
    I love @Omei so hard right now. It's good to see super Catmom back around and tending to her errant children. Little interactions, the amusing chatter and the whole "Go away" line was marvelous. I enjoyed the entire thing and it made me remember why a character being guided by emotion can be a good thing.
    Moxie
  • I love how my friends know I’m going through a lot and have planned a Treat Yo Self day with me. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/gVv0K9mssfJao/giphy.gif

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
  • The milestone color scheme, O M G so much love.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    MoxieZailaStathanBenedicto
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Flying! Right now I'm looking at Somalia (30000 ft up).

KalinaarDidiStathanMoxieEydisLuas
  • I’ve been working at getting healthy and I’ve met the landmark of having lost enough weight I was able to get measured for speciality 40s-50s foundational garments and lingerie to really bring reproduction looks together. I looked in the mirror and stared. Damn, I’m hot. 

Moxie
  • edited February 2019
    Minor Team Buff
    Written by: Keroc, the Starborn
    Date: Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
    Addressed to: Everyone

Desiccation Slice now removes the cloak defence third in priority.

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 20th of Haernos, in the year 478 MA.

<3
  • @Moxie for having too much stuff to give away. It helped a ton, even if it apparently didn't even dent your reserves :|
    @Tenshyo for being fun, even if you keep getting me killed you jerk. He appreciates my puns like nobody else.
    @Benedicto for helping with god knows how many questions, which lead to a lot of indecisiveness.
    May have retired a bunch of Lusternian chars to make Sryn, but I still haven't played Aetolia in forever. So even with a ton of trans'd things I still have nfi what I'm doing.
    TeaniMoxieBenedictoZaila
    Okay. It was short. It was amusing and it was in the middle of Loch. But @Mjoll and @Iazamat just made for a hell of amusing back and forth and drinking party. You guys are awesome!
    IazamatMjoll
  • edited February 2019

• How is Stathan's post off-topic? Or was that a misclick?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Loved my adventures in South Africa. Despite some mysteries that still need to be solved, I managed to do so many new things.

Beware! The video below contains sharks!

LuasAloli