Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• The smoke inhalation from the wildfires made me do it.

Strangely enough, my head is HOTTER than usual, and it's been super cold.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    MimoteshMarienaZailaTeani
  • Melantha said:
    So, my sister just got out of the Marine Corps after five years. She decided not to go career, but she is going to Embry-Riddle in about three months. Didn't get any pictures of her, but what I did get pictures of is the six week old puppy she brought home with her. She's a German Shepherd mix. If I'm idling in game, she's probably the reason. So, without further ado, meet Ellie: [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler] EDIT: Dropped the 's' at the end of 'Corps' where it belongs. I don't know how I missed that.
    So, it's been four years. My sister has since moved out of state, but she's visiting for Thanksgiving. Guess who I'm dogsitting?

[spoiler][/spoiler]
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    EmirSteeleXeniaMarienaTeaniSklaxTuisto
  • Iatan is stealing that song... and do the mermaid strippers pay you well? For the poles, I mean.
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax
  • They pay me by singing sultry songs that make me distracted and crash into things. But I read the Odyssey - I'm ahead of the curve on that one.
    Aliviana
  • Dude, adopt me so we can do the Odysseus and Son fight scene.... me and you versus a whole bloody pub. I think I have the meme somewhere....

"Don't talk to me or my son or my wife ever again" ~ Odysseus
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax

• :)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    KodaAgothaxlSteeleTeaniMariena
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Vash said:

photo of sparkles
    :)

Now that's a face I've missed seeing around!

Vash
  • @Vash Wait a minute... your tie.... It's amazing! Does it glow?
    -The Axeslinger
  • Iatan said:

@Vash Wait a minute... your tie.... It's amazing! Does it glow?

Indeed! It is important that one keeps that classy look when one attends a rave ;)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    Didi
  • edited December 2018
    I got to hang out with my nephew last night. We read two books. Colors, and Santa Comes To Texas. For the second book, there was a drawing of the Alamo on one picture, and my nephew (who's name is Davey *David*), got all excited and tapped it with his finger, exclaiming "The Alamo! What happened to Davey Crocket?". I exercised my privileges as coolest Uncle and gave my own recount of the incident - "Well boy...he died there, but he took a whole bunch of Santa Anna's men with him, and his friend David Bowie got two shots off from each of his pistols, and stabbed a third one until he got overwhelmed and bayoneted to death."

Just a normal night in Texas on Christmas Eve. :3

AgothaxlPazradymMoxieFezzixKalinaarEydis
  • Spent a wonderful week in California for the holidays! I hope everyone had a good time and an even better new year! :)

(Redondo Beach)

(Paid a visit to Sunflower Farms Nursery and got to meet the resident cats)

(The murky view from Hollywood Mountain D: If I knew it would be that smoggy I'd have chosen another day to hike 7 miles)

(Nanananananana batman batcave)

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    SklaxKalinaarAloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited January 2019
    @Moxie Oh my. You were about 30 minutes away from me.

I love the cats!!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Moxie
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    This little guy - Albus "Albie" Dumbledog. He's my whole world.

SklaxMoxieTeaniDidiAloliMarienaLuasZeheia
  • edited June 2019
    AgothaxlKalinaarLuasAloli
  • edited January 2019
    Sklax said:

Get lots of rest! I hope you start feeling better soon. Much <3
    LuasAloli
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Your hospital gown is almost camouflaged! They're going to lose you!
  • best wishes and hugs
    Aloli
  • edited January 2019
    Sklax said:

they debearded you... and put you in a dress. You must seek vengeance. 
    StathanLuas
    @Sklax I'm sorry to hear about this... I hope you have a speedy recovery!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KalinaarLuas
  • Arizona has some beautiful hikes! This is the Wave Caves up near the Superstition Mountains.

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    KalinaarTeaniAloliZaila

I had to do a field inspection of one of the antennas at work, it was snowing.
    ZailaPazradymMoxieRhyot

Last one.

This is normally a dry lake bed in the summer but in the winter it's like this. Because we have our own machine shop we put a metal sheet to look like a fin and on the other side put another to look like the loch ness monster!
    KerocTeaniRhyotMoxie
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Sharing some from my adventures in South Africa. I had a fantastic time!

Day 2
    Started off with some whale watching (even though it was not season. Got to see a lot of them, and I got to go in a speedboat, too!

Day 3
    Paragliding down from Signal Hill! First time I was that high up in the air without being in an airplane.

I watched the sunset almost every night at the ocean front, but caught it on video this once.

Day 4
    I love cats, so naturally, I wanted to see some big cats.

Day 5
    Sharks! Already shared in the Love thread, but it deserves to be repeated.

Day 6
    Sightseeing, visiting the aquarium, and the botanical gardens.

Day 7
    Crocodiles! In a cage, but still, it was amazing!

LuasAloliSklax
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    edited June 2019
    Now with Tani! This is the picture collection I mentioned. It makes me smile while I’m at my full-time job and also constantly makes me think about Aetolia. 

Thank you to the artists that have helped grow it so far. 
    SaritaRhineDidiAloliAymah
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited June 2019
    erp wrong thread
    Moxie
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited July 2019
    Went to the Ren Faire with @Kanivara @Sabella and @Fezzix over the weekend, had a blast.

Coming in from the parking lot.

Some possible farm/garden decor options for our froggo mage @Oonagh

Fezzix upon his nautical throne

Likewise, Sabella on her My Little Pony Unicorn throne

Kanivara upon her steampunk throne

Tekias usurping Kani's throne

We know Tanixalthas is a blue/white dragon, but we had to make do with a red.

Throwing a Praadi Witch into a witch's cauldron

Kanivara warding off said witch

Gonna need someone to design this medallion for Tekias ingame. Made via 150 lbs weight dropped onto bronze coin at 9 feet.

And then the storm came.

But, the storms let up and we found someone who is a tri-trans Zealot with some Syssin skill with a whip.

And a lovely sunset on the drive back.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

MjollTeaniNavaDidiZailaPazradymRhine
  • Silly @Tekias , thats an Ascendril using firelash.
    ZailaPazradym