Announce post #2911: Starmourn

<pre>12/9/2018 at 5:25
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Starmourn

The following is news from IRE!

Iron Realms will be releasing our newest game, Starmourn next week. We'd just like to take this chance to remind everyone that you will not be able to use retirement credits on Starmourn for the first THREE months.

Please do not retire your character on accident!

We?re going to allow retirement into Starmourn, but not until March 2019. After that point, people with existing characters will have 30 days to spend retirement credits on any existing characters in the game. New characters will, as per our other games, have 30 days before they?re unable to receive retirement credits.

The reason we?re instituting a delay is that we really don?t want people retiring their characters on day 1, playing Starmourn, and then regretting their decision. It?s not that we don't think Starmourn will be awesome, but it?ll be the cool new toy, and some people will dig themselves a hole and regret it. We also can?t allow people to back out of retirement because then what we?ll see is a flood of people leaving in order to try out Starmourn, many with no intention of doing anything but playing around and then returning to their previous game. That?s disruptive to both the existing games and Starmourn.

-T & IRE

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 14th of Midsummer, in the year 477 MA.</pre>
EmirStathan

Comments

• Naughty question marks, sneaking into Tiur's post!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    I blame Jumpy
    Agothaxl
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    As a very tangentially related thing, I went to the main IRE website, and noticed in the very top blurb about Aetolia that apparently Cabalists still exist.