Mildly Irritating: Aetolia's Pet Peeves

Comments

• 40 minute sect fights.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    KalinaarAloliVyxsis
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    TIL there is a config called SafePK.

How's long has that been there?
  • Almost 2 years now.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Zaila
  • Any iteration of blood mechanics ever.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    IazamatMoxieRhyotKalinaarMjollVyxsis
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Ever attempting to go collect comms of any kind, for any reason. Ever.
    KarhastXeniaAloliLuas
  • kai choke artifact..... *ducks*
    StathanDidiAloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Toolboost runes not working on crafting shop shelves....
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
  • Posting actual logs into news posts.
    ZailaIazamatOonaghTeaniBenedictoRijettaLuas
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Emir said:

Posting actual logs into news posts.

@Emir, that's not a pet peeve. It's a full on rage. If you cannot bother being IC about it, claiming you take notes from an encounter, and EDIT the thing before posting (meaning removing things like prompts, fixing wrap width, and echoed commands), it shouldn't be posted on a public IC medium.

However, maybe that's just me, and for others it's more of a pet peeve. <.<

KalinaarZailaStathan
  • That sex pests can run orgs, let alone still play the game.
    EmirSteeleRhyotAloliMjollTeaniTozRijettaOonagh
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I want to agree/like/awesome that post all at the same time. 

AloliIazamatTeaniStathanToz
  • A race of Spirit beings that take 0 damage, even from shadow-based attacks. A few Joe Schmoe NPC's of said race simply can't be killed, but Golgotha can be bashed to death.
    SaritaZailaVyxsis
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Items in rooms that aren't visible on IH.

having to guess at what might be in the room to PROBE hrrrnnnnnnnnng
    Effort? What?!
    EmirIazamatSteeleBenedictoVyxsisSklax
  • Being denied the hidden prep room that Duiran's had forever and Enorian just got.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    VyxsisStathan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The Enorian one is just a player house someone put there no reason you guys couldn't do that
    Vyxsis
  • Mjoll said:

Being denied the hidden prep room that Duiran's had forever and Enorian just got.

Fixed. I guess???
  • ImvraImvra Immortal Immortal
    Anyone can get into Duiran's. There is nothing stopping Bloodloch or Spinesreach from using their building powers, or a player donating a room as was done in Enorian, and setting Obscuring Fog (5,000,000), HiddenRoom (5,000,000), and Private (2,500,000) properties. As noted in the related OrgReq, the inaccessibility was the issue, beyond city portals. Otherwise creating such a room is completely within your power.
  • I feel like not mentioning the fact that public access was only granted to Duirans room after complaints were made when BL's orgreq was denied is sort of shady.
    TozIazamatMjoll
  • Yeah and you still have to TOUCH SAPPHIRE to get in there, too, so a nice bit of hidden power still even post changelog-less nerf.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Iazamat
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    could put a door on yours and make lots of keys
  • Or the admin can grant us the same privileges as Spirit and not manipulate posts to make us look like the bad guys for being mad about it. Then we wouldn't have to deal with troll posts from you. 
    IazamatTekias
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Honestly only trying to help! Keys would be WAY more secure than our thing! At least as it stands now.
  • is the pet peeves thread now the highkey throwing shade thread? asking for a friend who is definitely not me - she goes to another school, you wouldn't know her
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MoxieRhyotZailaOonagh

• Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    RhyotOonagh
  • @Tekias if my post is off topic than you better go and flag everyone else's in this discussion except Mjolls original post that started it.

My pet peeve is people using forum reactions improperly.
    IazamatTekiasZaila
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Wait, someone explain the problem to me in small words, without shade? This could just be me flat out not understanding. It happens. Good at math, bad at simple things.
  • Duiran has had a hidden, special exit room that only they could get in to for some years. Bloodloch OrgReq'd something similar and was told "No." Because information trickles down badly the majority of players thought "Darkies can't get what Lifers already have." Duiran's special exit was changed (with no public announcement) to allow anyone in (if you know the syntax) after we complained about the perceived favoritism and imbalance in a public and rage-y way.
    Vyxsis
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Oh! Well then. WEIRD. Thank you for explaining it! The official thing is that we won't do that on purpose.. but there are tricks to get by, using housing and stuff to fake rooms like that. But they should be in the neighbourhoods and not actually part of the city, so nbd.

Sorry I didn't understand. I'll try to be more explanation-y when I say no to stuff.
    VyxsisStathan
  • Oh, so can we expect Duiran's to be changed soon, then? :)
  • TiurTiur Producer
    I thought you said it already was! And now I'm worried housing can be abused.