Yet another Aetolia goodbye post

My fellow Aetolians,

There've been times I've had a lot of fun with you all, and there've been times I think you've had a lot of fun with me. Those times are gone.

I won't belabor this too much, and neither will I get into the many, many things that led me to make this decision. It was a long time coming, though - in a way, it's probably been coming since Vyxsis first left Duiran. If you want more of an explanation, well, put on your tinfoil hats and let your imaginations run wild.

Will I ever come back? I don't know. At the moment, I genuinely hope not. I imagine some of you hope not, too. It's good to agree sometimes, don't you think?

I'm not sure what else to say. Despair, etc., etc., whatever.

Bug out,
Zareen
fka Vyxsis
Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
(Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Comments

• Take care of yourself, Zareen
  • I for one will miss you Vyx. :'(

• Noooooo, not the best bug!!!!

Take care of yourself, will definitely miss ya.
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Aloli
  • Farewell evil demon bug of doom. I will not miss dying to you but thankfully evil demon troll of doom mjoll is making sure I don't get neglected. (will still miss you though lol) 

-K
    Aloli
  • edited November 2018
    I think you quitting the game is unnecessary. But go hard or do nothing, right? I won't knock your decision. Good luck IRL - I hope voiding Vyxsis has a positive impact on you - the player behind the character.
  • I'm going to miss you Indo-mom :c
  • Do you remember that one time you called Iatan the pet of the Enorians at the Orrery? It was right after I started playing, and I really hated your character for that. Er, Iatan did. It pushed him to be independent, to be something other than someone who follows the heroes around. Now he's a bard, an asshat, and back in Enorian. But Vyxsis made him better. Thank you, and good luck IRL. You should come back, sometime.
    -The Axeslinger
    KandaraSklax
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Oh no! Farewell, little bug.

I may have had a little too much fun with the bug spray jokes but I do miss you and your RP. All your frenemy RP was pretty impressive. That is, until you and I hit a wall sometimes and back from it.

Still, I wish you the best and if you don't come back, I know you're making something pretty spectacular somewhere else.

Now I have nobody to throw random Arabic at!

Toz f'edunia kolaha w khali rasik alia! <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Sklax