Pazradym

Been holding off on doing this for a while, but I think Paz has finally met enough people for it to be worth while. So, please let me know what you think, thoughts, questions, comments, etc. I'd love to hear what I can do better as well. Thanks!
By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
Omei offers you a quick wink.

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Not really a self-aff, but I LOVE your name. It's fantastic.
    Pazradym
  • Haha, thanks! Its funny I've had it for years now, but I've gotten several comments on it in the last few weeks.

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    It's obvious you're really working on digging into Pazradym's character, and it truly shows through in your roleplay. Every interaction so far has been thoughtful and interesting, with momentum that pushes the story forward. I feel Emelle and Pazradym share some elements of their development in common, which especially makes me anticipate how their friendship develops. Really enjoying it so far!
    Pazradym
  • Okay, okay, last one because I just realised I've done a lot of these, but there's been so much fun since I joined the game, I couldn't resist shouting out to everyone I've met! Pazra's wonderful, really fun, even if he's a bit quiet and I don't get to see him very much. Every interaction I've had with him has been really smooth, even the awkward silences between the two shy characters have always felt natural.

PazradymNiavex
  • Been a few months, met some more folks, even fought at few. Therefore, "Bump for Great Justice!" or you know, more comments, either one is good.

• Pazradym has this unusual sense of humor I have noticed. I have really enjoyed seeing the non-mute side of Paz. Its been so much fun seeing a lighter side where he laughs and finds some of the more questionable things Elliana does as amusing. Because well she doesn't normally do so. I really like the depth that you have for Paz, and really enjoy the friendship that seemed to near instantly pick up between them.
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    PazradymJaymiNiavex
  • NiavexNiavex United States
    edited March 2017
    It's been a lot of fun to interact with Pazradym and see the back and forth influence of Nia and him with each other.

It's been interesting to see Pazradym's character development over the last few months. He's become a lot more open and... mischievous. I'm curious to see where you're going to take him next and how it will all play out. I'm almost waiting for a 'kaboom' moment when he reveals he's actually a nutball. Haha. Good job on him. :smile:
    PazradymVyxsis
  • Its been over a year, and Ive been active for a few weeks in row (finally!) instead of just sporadic logins.  Figure that means it is time for a bump to this thing. Let me know what you think!

• I haven't seen you. NO UPDATE FROM ME!

Pazradym
  • edited June 2018
    D: Well, fine then! ....Come find me? Preferably without sharp pointy things?

• Most of me is sharp point things!

• What the heck its been 5 months or so. How's Paz doing in the end of 2018?

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    Interactions with Stathan always leave him asking more questions. In a good way. The back and forths they've had over Omei are great and in general I can't complain, at all. Even if I wanted to. Much good, very nice.
    Pazradym
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    The silent competitive nature between Paz and Aloli is awesome. She can't legitimately think of anyone else as a 'brother' to annoy and get away with so easily or let someone force her to take a break and get some tea. I miss him!
    But, all that aside, you can see how genuine he is and it has been wonderful watching him grow and deal with things as they come at him. You've managed to keep it all fun and relative!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Pazradym