Who here is willin' to do some drawing? I see that many of the other people around here have their character drawn out as a chibi or somethin' close to it, and I was wondering if someone would like to draw Iatan. I'm broke, so don't ask for money :wink:
-The Axeslinger
MjollIazamat

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'd suggest checking for when some of those who do commissions speak up about free-bees. They do now and then.

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Additionally, most of the active artists have threads in the "The Exchange" section https://forums.aetolia.com/categories/the-exchange

They explain their costs, etc. in there. Some are willing to accept credits, so you'll probably want to send them PMs to see who's active and willing/able
  • Aw jeez, credits. I've got ten to my name... an' I'm not spending money on a picture! Even though I do appreciate it, it's not that high on my priorities list, haha
    -The Axeslinger
    Mjoll
  • Bwahaha, Phoenecia charges 25 credits for simple stuff.... I'll keep saving!
    -The Axeslinger
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Just as a note, I DO doodle freebies on a regular basis (still am, actually). I'm just on vacation until tomorrow.
  • Phoenecia said:

Just as a note, I DO doodle freebies on a regular basis (still am, actually). I'm just on vacation until tomorrow.

Ooooohhhh.... would it be a wee bit bad to ask fer a freebie? I mean, I'm sure Iatan would look great riding Jox.... but that's up to you. Iatan sure wanted to woop up on the Leviathan himself, but we all know what that would have led to. A swift and painful death.
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax
  • also you can buy credits for gold throuth the credit market. All ways to spend time investment instead of real money to get something!

Zaila
  • Gold? That all goes to food and drinks.... and probably wenches but we won't speak of that here, eh?
    -The Axeslinger
  • wenches, certainly not at the lover's fling, where the best wenches can be found.

Sklax
  • Iatan said:

an' I'm not spending money on a picture!

You'd actually be spending money on the time of an artist who's in turn spent lots of time and money to develop a valuable skill, but potato potato right?
    MimoteshLin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I love spending money on a picture. Support our artists.
    KodaMimoteshTeani
  • Plus the whole "Haha can you believe they charge 25cr for that?" into "hey do this for free" seems mind-blowingly tacky.

Maybe you didn't mean to but you directly disparaged her skills/devalued her time, and then when she showed up you started begging. Not a super good look, my dude.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

KodaMimoteshTeaniTekias
  • I do apologize, I didn't mean any offense by what I said. I'm not going to pay someone to spend their time and effort on an image if I can save us both time by finding an image on the internet.
    -The Axeslinger
    Toz
  • The intent of this thread is rather obvious at this point. Any starving artists desperate to work for exposure are welcome to PM Iatan directly.
    IazamatLeanaEliadon
This discussion has been closed.