Announce post #2891: Event timetable

<pre>10/21/2018 at 1:33
Razmael, the Synthesist
Everyone
Event timetable

I know a lot of people are excited to see the resolution of this current event, so I'm going to drop some hot spoilers for you all!

The finale will start roughly around 27th October 22:00 GMT. If my time-zoning is correct, this should be two hours before the Howling on a Saturday for Americans.

To keep expectations in check, the final day event is front-loaded as far as player participation goes. Once a certain moment happens, the rest is going to be largely storytelling via global emotes. Hope to see you there!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 19th of Midsummer, in the year 476 MA.</pre>
VyxsisNilsGaladriel

Comments

• giving people a heads-up when stuff will happen so they can (maybe) plan: A+++
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

PhoeneciaArbrePazradymLuas
  • I'll be at a giant street party in Madison. Looks like Fezz will forget to set his alarm clock.
    Vyxsis
  • looks like fezz may wake up dead..zz...
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I'll be finishing up at work, so I might miss the early portions of it. But at least this will all be resolved before I leave for my anniversary trip.

(We getting the Haunted House at all this year? October is almost over. >_>)
  • I will also be about two hours left of work for this one, this could be...interesting to say the least.
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Plot Twist: Gods get slaughtered, Tek comes back and absorbs ALL THE ESSENCE, becomes new Varian.

...C'mon, guys, let this one be about me since I haven't been there for any of it...
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• Still middle of the night so.. have fun guys.
  • Shove Lobyl in the seal and it'll move to 2 hours after the Howling I hear.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

RazmaelStineVyxsisDiogen
  • ~13 hours until the end of the world whomst hype??