Elliana

Newbie, but its always good to see people's opinion as one grows :)
I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
Do you hear that?
It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please

Comments

• welcome have fun and learn
    Mihaketi
  • Elliana proves to be good interaction. Responsive and streamlined role playing, Elliana has a nice jib jab about her. Her personality proves to be engaging, and attentive to her environment.
  • She seems like a super sweet person, and I look forward to any future interactions with her IG. :smile:
    Elliana
  • edited February 2017
    Sooo its been a while, I really would enjoy more feedback on Elliana! :)
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
  • bumpity bump
    Do you hear that?
  • Soooooo much fun! She's a really great mix of teaching and understanding, while still poking and prodding to make Jaymi grow up. We've only gotten to hang out like... twice, but each time was incredibly memorable and exciting. <3

EllianaDidi
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    It's been interesting to watch Elliana develop from a soft-spoken, almost timid creature to the much more confident -- sometimes overconfident -- version of herself she is now. Elliana's curiosity about the world is great fun for someone like me who plays an old character, because it allows me to pull out some old stories Emelle doesn't always get to tell.

I also appreciate your motivation to be really active IG, creating events and reasons for people to interact.
    Elliana
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I've very much been enjoying getting to know Elliana! Her and Zaila bantering back and forth tends to make me giggle, and Elliana is confident enough not to let Zaila just walk all over her, and it is great getting that bounce-back cause it gives Zaila room to grow (and/or me chances for lulz, depending). She's a good influence on Zaila, generally speaking, and one of the few people that actually named Z before Z could name them! I can tell there is a lot of character there that I haven't seen yet, and that's great, makes me interested to interact more! I'm very interested to see how their friendship(? ish?) will develop over time!
    Elliana
  • Tacitus finally had the opportunity to see Elliana's character in action via the festival for Omei. He's glad he decided to attend instead of engaging in some ultra-lengthy hunting that day, because Elliana managed and engaged upon others during the event with efficiency and smooth dealings. She also shared some information about herself that Tacitus might otherwise not have heard anywhere else under different circumstances.

General impression on Tacitus? An excellent guild sister, much like everyone else involved.

General view Tacitus has on her? Someone with experience and depth, and worth paying attention to, very similar to how he feels about Nola.

Elliana
  • bumping this up a bit
    Do you hear that?
  • keep up the excellence
    Elliana
  • Bumping for giggles and it's been over a year....
    Do you hear that?