LOVE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited June 2018
    Teani said:

Illidan said:

Sun. Dress. Season.

So let's see you in yours! 

I can't. There's rules to wearing sundresses.

1. If ya booty don't jiggle in ya sundress, return it. As a man i'm automatically disqualified for this.
    2. I'm also 6'5". That's a lot of fabric. I'd need a sun tarp.
    3. I wear boxers. Sundresses require a lack thereof.
    4. The back of your sundress needs to look like 2 dwarves standing behind a curtain.
    5. When you walk it's gotta get stuck between ya butt cheeks and stay there.

Now because I don't meet I don't meet any of the above listed criteria, my colleagues and I will simply continue to observe the sun dress phenomenon. For science.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenTeaniEowynXeniaKelliaraTrager
  • Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    EowynEmirXeniaOonagh
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I have no idea how or why, but this appeared in my inventory this morning after completing an Anandhaz faction quest (not the war ones).

A cousin of the horse and antelope, this ina'a is a delicate, regal creature, even in its
    youth. Its dark eyes are glossy and large, contrasting with the with velvet-coated horns
    that have begun to bud atop its head. Its tawny hide is speckled with brindled lines and
    spots reminiscent of sun dappling from between leaves. The foal has two small wings,
    though they are not strong enough to bear its meager weight in flight.
    A tawny ina'a foal looks weak and feeble.
    It weighs about 43 pound(s).
    It is loyal to Azure Rose, Phoenecia Sinclair.

Thought it was a minipet reward for faction rep. It's not. Thought it was a mount for repeated completions of that quest. It's not. Thought it might be my custom ina'a from the auction, but the token is still in my inventory. But! It's loyal to me, and it follows me around.

I have no idea where it came from or why, but it's super cute, and I love it, and I hope I get to keep it. >_>
    Oonagh
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    If you show Thehi that you're capable of handling ina'a, he will entrust a foal to you. It is indeed a minipet!
    Zaila
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    ooh! reminds me of this little toy I got from a quest elsewhere. Everyone calls it Axius' Fidgetspinner because its this little thing that uses light and colors as like a top, but he often fidgets it in his hands, changing the colors it glows at will and twisting it around in between his fingers.
    Antehe said:
    If you show Thehi that you're capable of handling ina'a, he will entrust a foal to you. It is indeed a minipet!
    Ah! I was confused at first because it doesn't behave like a minipet and doesn't respond to the usual minipet commands. I still love it, though. 
    Aliviana
    I'm very happy today. Received the custom ina'a I won from the artifact auction last month; so worth the amount of credits I spent on it. A very HUGE thank you to Becue for working on this for me. It's awesome!
    An enclosed show corral (59972) - the town of Dhaz Mitrine (457)
    Many of the stars are disguised behind looming clouds, tracing their slow paths across the sphere of the heavens. A pale boundary stone rises here, its face carved with deep grooves. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. Head held high with a willful defiance, a fiery painted ina'a roams here.
    You see exits leading north, southwest, and west.

A healthy stallion in the prime of his life, this ina'a is a fiery, willful creature. Its russet fur is brindled with both ivory and black, ideal for blending in with the grasses of the Liruma. Nimble-footed and muscular, it seems to be a winged cousin of the horse and antelope, with impressive bronze horns protruding back from its head. War paint adorns the
    beast's sides and decorates the outer plumage of its coppery-threaded feathers. It is a proud creature, humming with the energy of something that just wants to run wild as it wills. A few azure roses have been plaited into its mane, a drop of sky and water in the midst of the earthly shades.
    A fiery painted ina'a looks weak and feeble.
    He weighs about 1300 pound(s).
    He is loyal to Azure Rose, Phoenecia Sinclair.

EMOTES
    - PET
    pet ina'a
    As Phoenecia reaches out to touch him, a fiery painted ina'a flicks an ear and lowers his head, begrudgingly accepting the strokes for a minute. It is not long until the ina'a has had enough, and steps back with a proud toss of his head to maintain its reputation.

- BRUSH has a chance of producing hair or feathers or nothing!
    Enduring the contact for a time, a fiery painted ina'a bows his head as you begin to brush
    through his mane and detangle any burrs in his tail.

As you finish grooming the steed, you collect stray strands of hair and twist them together.

You approach a fiery painted ina'a and run your hands over his pelt and wings, feeling for any signs of needed care.

As your fingers pass beneath a wing, you find a loose feather which you carefully tug free,
    scratching an avian itch.

- RASP can be done every in game month, and produces some horn.
    A fiery painted ina'a begins to fidget and shift around the space, rubbing his horns against the ground and nearby objects. There is an intensity in the efforts, as if trying to satisfy some deep itch. With a sound like splitting wood, the upper horns give way, breaking off to leave gleaming bronze points beneath.

Waiting until the ina'a has finished and is less agitated, you approach and collect the few pieces of horn.

TELLS
    - FLOWERFIND to try find a flower when in savannah, plains, prairie, grasslands, valley, or hills environments.
    a stalk of blue-purple larkspur blossoms, forget-me-not (blue) a cutting of heather, a cluster of queen's lace, a periwinkle thistle globe, forsythia, pasque, a vibrant blue cornflower, chicory, ginger flower, wildflower, foxglove, tansy, phlox
    You tell a fiery painted ina'a, "Flowerfind."
    A fiery painted ina'a stamps impatiently at the ground and whinnies, wings stretching out on either side. Without hesitation, the ina'a takes off through the landscape, wingbeats giving additional length to the charger's strides.

A fiery painted ina'a slows to a canter as he approaches you and deposits a large anemone into your hands.

- GO to move.
    - COME HERE to put in inventory
    - FOLLOW ME to follow
    You tell a fiery painted ina'a, "Follow me."
    A fiery painted ina'a resettles his wings and takes a place guarding your flank.

- EMOTE to emote
    - WHAT ROOM to know what room it is in
    - BATTLECHARGE for a little emote
    You tell a fiery painted ina'a, "Battlecharge."
    A fiery painted ina'a rears back onto his hind legs, his wings sweeping a gusts of air before him with a defiant whinny.

The churned air eddies into small whirlwinds, which spiral outwards as they die down.

GIVEN
    - It will eat most produce, herbs, and fruit
    You give a bunch of carrots to a fiery painted ina'a.
    A fiery painted ina'a whuffles along the offered palm, investigating a bunch of carrots with a wet lip before catching it in his teeth. With a shake of his head, the ina'a eats it, then looks to see if there is another.

TekiasOonaghEmirKelliaraPazradymTeaniFezzix
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    One of many favorite moments from my trip: Seated in a reclinable chair, in a log cabin situated in the mountains of Virginia, listening to rain on metal roof, the occasional song bird, some mellow music, and watching the forested tops, which for the most part were covered in low rolling clouds and mists. Moments later being treated to breakfast by my host, an amazing fantasy author, consisting of toast with home-made raspberry jam and tea.

KelliaraDidiPazradymTragerEmelle
  • As of today, I'm a journeyman pipefitter. Four long years of apprenticeship, and I'm finally topped out.

Even better, work rained out. So not only did I get my raise and my status, but I also got to go home early!
    FezzixArbreZailaDidiKelliaraTeani
  • Yesterday I learned about chocolates afte bashing to level 98. I'm now very happy.
    ZailaVyxsis
  • @Oonagh. That is all.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    DidiTeani
  • Love - Dark Souls (All of them), but mainly 3 right now, for particular reasons.

Never played the games until recently, my roommate got me into it.

I love dungeon crawler type games, and remember playing the first Gauntlet on the NES when it came out, then the later edition on the N64. These Dark Soul games blow Gauntlet out of the water though.

When I threw the dice and rolled Sklax up, I had this theme/idea of a super polite Xoran/Reptile-Snake guy that kept to himself, had brutal eating habits (humans are delicious), and was only interested in personal development and finding warm places and fun friends.

But now that I'm doing The Path Of The Dragon on Dark Souls 3, I'm drawing a LOT of inspiration from the scenery and overall themes being presented to me, and am postulating a lot of new angles with Sklax.

Sometimes it takes another game to make another one your playing to spark some new thought and direction.

FYI - Dont play Dark Souls unless you like punching yourself in the face. With a brick. To infinity.
    ZailaKelliaraLeanaSteeleLin
  • Dark Souls 2 is my favorite of the "Souls" games. I know I'm a weirdo. I've played more of DS2 than any other one.

SklaxSteele
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Demon Souls, all the waaay
    Sklax
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Currently alternating between GTA Online in the early mornings, and DS1 Achievement hunting in the day. Just today, in fact, I started a new character because I figured it's time to start tackling the Biggest of the achievements. The one that'll require not one, not two, but -three- full replays of the entire game to get. Heck, Only reason I decided to go for an achievement collection run of the original was because I noticed that in spite of my thousands of hours into it, I was still only 11 or so short of completion (and legit, 6 of those were simply "hey, go upgrade a weapon/shield to max on -this- path", so I figured why the crap not. 2 were actually ending achievements. I've beaten the game, gotten both endings. Apparently I forgot I didn't do that on PC, but instead did it on 360. XD). DS is really good, but I'm nervous about NG+ once I hit that point, because I've seen what my weapons can do if I find one I work well with, and work to max its potential out. And just in NG+, I found myself having to hit some enemies I'd one-shot normally almost 4 times it seemed.
    Sklax
  • @Leana You are entirely correct. I am a huge fan of the DS games - they are pretty much the only graphical games I play. I haven't played the PS exclusives (demons souls, bloodborne) but DS2 is far and away my favourite. The movement is fluid as hell, power stance is a great mechanic that they shouldn't have replaced, and invasion from hex cheese only makes you grow stronger. I've been playing DSR recently, trying to get a titanite catchpole to play around with that, but god damnit why drops gotta be so hard in the original.
    SklaxLeana
  • AVRAX AND SOUL BLIGHTER AUGH MY HEART THEY'RE SO CUTE
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    LeanaTiurSklax
  • The current event. It's always fun when the Dreikathi-type mobs come out and we get more than the bash-n-smash of some events. I'm not a huge fan of the daily battle royale we play with dregs, but the mechanics that continue to pop up that change it up make it more fun at least.
    OonaghVyxsisLuasZaila
  • Stine said:

The current event. It's always fun when the Dreikathi-type mobs come out and we get more than the bash-n-smash of some events. I'm not a huge fan of the daily battle royale we play with dregs, but the mechanics that continue to pop up that change it up make it more fun at least.

You use Telepathy Radiance (backfire).
    Your preparation is complete, and with a piercing cry you hurl an almighty blast of mental energy at
    a shambling dreg. Instantly, you realize something is wrong. Moments later, your mind is ripped
    apart as your own mental assault is reflected back at you.
    You have been slain by Daimoxoth.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

VyxsisOonaghFezzixStine
  • Daimoxoth uses Dreikathi Roar.
    A distorted, terrifying roar has you pausing to clamp your hands against your head. You feel your
    face scrunch up from the mental pain of Daimoxoth's Nightmare influenced cry and the fear it
    instills in you leaves you frozen in place momentarily.
    You discern that Kanivara has resisted the fear affliction.
    Health Lost: 1689, psychic, magical
    You have been slain by Daimoxoth.
    You were afflicted by a broken left leg, a broken right leg, and writhe impaled.
    You use Necromancy Vengeance.
    With your final, dying breath you utter the single word, "Vengeance!". Spears of jagged bone
    materialise out of thin air, and plunge themselves into your enemies.
    An anabiotic pill falls out of your inventory.
    A stack of 4 reishis falls out of your inventory.
    A stack of 4 willows falls out of your inventory.
    Your insignia fades slightly in its lustre, as your loss is notated in the records.

wat/lol
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Steele
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So much love to @Severn for the awesome RP last night. That was amazing, so thank you for letting me be a part of something.

• I don't know who has been taking the helm with Lobyl when Akary has been talking with him after the dregs and such have been stomped, but I have been greatly appreciating the interaction. Sorry if it's frustrating or anything, but it has been fun RP, even it has mostly been Akary being disappointed at his inability to get past the boundary of 'knowledge mortals should have' while trying not to cross boundaries.

Thanks for that, I can't express esteem to a mobpos as far as I know, so here's a forum post.
    (Though, in thinking about it now, I suppose I could just message directly to the mob or something. Too late, I've written this up now.)
    Teani
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I just wanted to say that I really like the effort that seems to be going into giving different orgs specific and individual tasks they can all do. Even if we don't all get to be in the final event, it does feel like we've gotten to do something unique to help get ready for that final battle.
    TedrunaiEmirLuasTeani
  • Even if there is metagaming going on! I mean what.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • I don't know who has been taking the helm with Lobyl when Akary has been talking with him after the dregs and such have been stomped, but I have been greatly appreciating the interaction. Sorry if it's frustrating or anything, but it has been fun RP, even it has mostly been Akary being disappointed at his inability to get past the boundary of 'knowledge mortals should have' while trying not to cross boundaries.

Thanks for that, I can't express esteem to a mobpos as far as I know, so here's a forum post.
    (Though, in thinking about it now, I suppose I could just message directly to the mob or something. Too late, I've written this up now.)

Actually, I think you can express esteem for @Tiur and it gets to them all? Maybe? I think?

I remember seeing something to this effect.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • That's just a clever ploy by @Tiur to accumulate all the esteem.

(I don't actually know)
  • We're basically a hive mind, so when a God gets esteemed, we all see it. Esteeming Tiur/Keroc/Razmael is a good bet if you just want to shout-out.

• Also on that note, I love how players are digesting this event and also how hard literally everyone in Pools is busting their butts on it. A lot of players have rose up and offered interesting takes on matters, as well as reacted in very surprising and charming ways to the things we're throwing out. There's too many of you to call out individually!

Through grueling last-minute panic deliberations over tiny details, to long hours in the Prog mines and lots of sore fingers over intensive writing sessions, you guys definitely make the effort worth it!

• TiurTiur Producer
    Let me just throw out that I love my team. Even here, they're trying to give me credit, and I don't deserve it. I've been busy getting married while they're weaving this beautiful storyline, engaging all the players, and just being all around amazing. I've said it in private plenty, but let my praise of this game (even its players) be public.

You guys rock.

I step back from credit on this one. All accolades should go to our kick-butt volunteers and staff.

I just say "Yeah, sounds good!" to things every now and then when they need permission for awesome.
    KelliaraSklax