IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
edited February 2019 in OOC Chat
Starting October 4th, I'll be streaming the new adventure featuring:
@Haven
@Xenia
2 other nonaetolians known as "Jag" and "Gertak/JB"

A bit about the campaign:
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
is a treasure hunt with an urban backdrop. We've visited Waterdeep before, but not like this. Clever heroes will respect the city's rules. Those who get on the city's bad side are in for a rough time, as the City of Splendors is home to some of the most powerful figures in the Forgotten Realms.

The stream will be every Thursday starting at 5:00 PM PST and end at 9. If you're up and don't have anything to do, feel free to tune in! The link will be posted 30 minutes before gametime every week in this thread.

I'll update this post as I go along for any additional information or changes as needed.
"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
LeanaPazradymXeniaKalinaar

Comments

• TiurTiur Producer
    What day?
    Tekias
  • Tiur said:

What day?

thursdays. i think we're... a week out, though? gonna be setting up tomorrow, not actually playing, but i think next week we start.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• Tiur said:

What day?

Apologies. Vyx is (lol) right, it'll be on Thursdays.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Will there be a link or something similar provided once we are closer to the start of this? Sounds like it will be a fun watch!
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited September 2018
    Pazradym said:

Will there be a link or something similar provided once we are closer to the start of this? Sounds like it will be a fun watch!

Absolutely! Every week about 30 minutes before the stream starts, I'll post the link to the stream here, with episode numbers, and "next/last time on dragonball Z" esque summaries.

Edit: I also edited the original post so it's more accurate.
  • WHO IS DRAIMAN HE SOUNDS LIKE A BAD ASS
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • Well, yeah, Disturbed is kinda bad.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

KodaKadeuceus
  • I will fking end you.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    KodaKadeuceusKalinaar
  • Emir said:

WHO IS DRAIMAN HE SOUNDS LIKE A BAD unicorns

To answer your question kind sir, he's the tank, now matter how he builds. He just doesn't know it yet.
  • updoot: on account of the anniversary of my spawning and also one of the player's mom being in hospital for a procedure, we've postponed campaign kick-off to next week.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Happy Spawnday nub.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    VyxsisKadeuceus
  • 3 DAYS. HYPE!
    Xenia
  • We'll be getting started shortly!

VyxsisLeana
  • I meant to mention this the other day, but I figured out how to record things properly next time. However I did manage to successfully record our first episode if you missed it or wanted to rewatch it, it can be found here:
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited October 2018
    We're live!
    Edit: Episode 2: Finding Floon and trouble with the law!
    Is it Thursday yet?!
    havenbanner2
    Leana
  • It is! Gametime in 15 minutes! You know it's goin down.
  • Game will be starting in about 15 minutes! We'll have a special guest tonight hosting our session.

Also, here's a summary of the story so far:

The players were enjoying their nightly activities in the Yawning Portal, a tavern in Waterdeep, when a fight broke out between a rather large Half Orc woman and a group of thugs. After a minor scuffle, some patrons being removed, and light hearted banter, a troll climbed its way out of the well in the center of the tavern and attacked. With the help of the barkeep, the players made quick work of the troll and the stirges that followed.

Impressed with their capability, a man named Volo propositioned the players with a task to find his missing friend Floon. He paid up front and promised ten times the amount upon the safe return of his friend. After some investigating they learned Floon and his friend Renaer Neverember were kidnapped by a shady faction known as the Zhentarim. The Zhentarim were ambushed while interrogating the pair for information by what's known as the Xanathar Guild. Renaer escaped in the confusion of the fight, and Floon was taken - being mistaken for Renaer as they resemble each other fairly well.

The players discovered Floon was taken to the sewers and mounted a questionably successful rescue mission. Today they will resume, beginning with the return of Floon to the Yawning Portal to collect their reward from Volo. Enjoy the show!

• We lit.
  • This sounds cool! I'm working on a very simplified home brew game to introduce my 6 year old to d&d. 
  • One of our players is out for the month, so for the month of December we'll be doing a short campaign from Tales from the Yawning Portal. We'll resume the Heist new years.
  • I've been lazy about posting links here lately, but here we go! Episode 2 of Tales from the Yawning Portal! What lurks in Durgeddin's Dungeon?

• RIP Nauvia, the gold hungry barBEARian

• Press F to pay respects.
    Xenia
  • And we are back from our month long one-shot. The heist will resume shortly!

• We're live ladies gents and everything else in between!

• We didn't have an episode last week since it was my birthday, but we're back!

• Pregame announcement: We have a couple of potential slots open if anyone would like to join in on the campaign. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
    Thursday is finally here!
    havenbanner2