There wasn’t any cookies, but...

KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
Five years ago, I was introduced to the player of Trager by the lovely @Kerryn in a Skype call. From there, we built a friendship that eventually had me declaring him my best friend. 

Occasionally we lost contact, living our lives, but we always came back together to laugh about Aetolia, banter and share where our lives were at. Then finally, the stars aligned and after our friendship grew into an unmatched love, he moved to Australia to begin our future. Which lead to this day.

It finally happened! The day was perfect and everything was beautiful. I couldn’t be happier to be Mrs. @Trager  

I had a hard time narrowing down the photos because there are so many amazing ones. I would apologise, but it would not be genuine! I love them so much and I wanted to share them because, well, without Aetolia, we never would of met.

I will still be away for a few more days, but I’d love to share some of my favourite photos from the photographer of the day with all of you. 

See you in game after the 10th!

The rings.

Getting ready with his brother.

Myself getting ready with my girls. 

The car.

The first look. 

The seal.

The cute photos. 

The first dance. 

RazmaelKelliaraTragerImvraSteeleKodaTozTeaniArbreKerrynZortaniaFezzixKadeuceusIllikaalVyxsisMarienaCeraenLuasAishiaPazradymHaven

Comments

• I'd argue you got the best cookie of all.

Congrats to you both.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    TragerKadeuceus
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    edited October 2018
    I just need you all to know, I've never seen this chick in my life. I've no clue what she's on about.

(JK boys! Was a great day.)
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

ZailaKadeuceusHaven
  • Absolutely beautiful pictures. Congrats to you both!
  • Congrats!! Happy for you both, even if nobody in the world should have to put up with @Trager eternally, you poor thing!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Trager
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Absolutely beautiful. Best of luck for the future!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Damn they outraced @Tiur in the Wedding Race. 2nd place?!
  • Third, I got married in July. 2slo

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    you can't play Administrative Altar Dash. Maybe you won the Players Post Prenuptial Sprint. @Kyna who let you escape from whatever fairy tale you were trapped in.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    So, Pittsburgh people have this weird tradition where the families all bake cookies and make what's known as a 'cookie table'. Like, all week her aunts have been calling us informing us how many dozen of flavors x and y they're bringing, and we might need extra tables.

Just saying... my wedding will have cookies.
    Steele
  • Photo are FIRE. Congrats Tra-ger! You've nabbed the cookie monster.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Trager
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I went to a wedding in Pittsburgh about ten years ago. I don't remember whether they had a cookie table, but they definitely had this tradition where the bride and groom had to let guests pay them for a dance.
    Stine
  • Went to a wedding in PA for my dad this year, can confirm people gave them $$ to get a bride/groom dance.
  • TiurTiur Producer
    @Kyna, tell us of weird Aussie wedding traditions!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    First the groom has to clean the pouch gunk off the didgeridoo while the father of the bride places prawns upon the matrimonial bbq. When the first note sounds from the clean didgeridoo everyone present has to chug their fosters(australia for beer) and then take a moment of silence for steve irwin.
    KadeuceusRazmaelTragerZailaMihaketi