Events post #240: The Leviathan (pt. 1)

AutoposterAutoposter BotBot
edited October 2018 in Announce posts
<pre>10/4/2018 at 6:47
Everyone
The Leviathan (pt. 1)

Upon the 24th of Severin, 476 MA, there came a sudden burst of energy in the Western Tundra, and as it lingered the far northern skies were lit with a colourful display. Adventurers rushed to investigate, and quickly located the source of the disturbance: it came from within an ancient barrow which the Ankyreans once used to inter their dead.

Those already familiar with the barrow soon noticed something awry: the ancient lead seal that had previously barred the barrow's deeper reaches lay destroyed. As the adventurers went inward, they were greeted by a reanimated Ankyrean warlord standing in eternal vigil before a second seal fashioned from shieldbark and infused with Dendaric energies. Immediately apprehensive, the reanimated construct demanded that the gathered 'rellyw' present the proper authorization for being within the barrow. Despite many attempts to sway the Ankyrean to reason, it remained singular in its purpose even as the seal behind it began to strain and give way. After a brief and fierce battle, the reanimated Ankyrean was laid to final rest.

The Minotaur God Severn soon came upon the scene, demonstrating His intimate knowledge of the site as He rushed to examine the decaying shieldbark seal. He turned to the people of Duiran, urging them to infuse the seal with Dendaric energies in an attempt to reinforce it. The people of Duiran hesitated, for the Manipulator's reputation as well as His blatant elusiveness towards questions on the seals left the forestals mistrustful of His intentions. As Aloli and Lirael resolved themselves to infuse the seal of Dendara, it finally ruptured in a shower of splinters. Their help came too late to save the seal - although as further events unfolded, it became doubtful that anything might have been done to prevent it.

As the adventurers proceeded past the destroyed seal deeper into the barrow, they came upon a third seal: this one was wrought of forged metals, and another reanimated Ankyrean warlord was its warden. Described as the seal of Fire by Severn, it too was straining, in threat of giving way. The Manipulator, losing His calm, declared the present situation impossible and urged the citizens of Enorian to begin reinforcing the seal of emberite, iron and copper with their Fire. Yet in light of considerable historical precedent, Enorian had even less reason to trust Severn than Duiran, and remained united behind their Vanguard Lexen's opposition of Him. Resigning Himself to allow the seal's destruction take its course, Severn announced that the fourth seal was of Earth and ordered its Shadow-tethered wielders to prepare.

In the next chamber, Zenobia and Akaryuterra were quick to move to the quartz seal of Earth and begin reinforcing it under the Manipulator's direction, and others soon joined. The reanimated Ankyrean warlord was of questionable sanity, and resistant to attempts at conversation. The Ankyrean-incarnate Mazzion was brought in to try and calm down the deranged warden, but after he failed a spoken test in Kalsu, the reanimated warlord launched its assault upon the gathered group and was promptly put to final rest. The Earth-wielders continued to channel their power into the seal - but it was clear to all their power alone was not enough. At Severn's urging, the Teradrim Zenobia chanted out an impassioned prayer to the Earthen Lord Ivoln - and though it was promptly answered, the Earthen Lord putting in His strength, even the combined might of He and other mortals was not enough to stem the seal's damage. Soon, it too exploded in a shower of crystalline shards.

The Underking Dhar arrived before Severn could announce the fifth seal as Death, for His Order had brought the barrow's events to His attention. Although the God of Death claimed no prior memory of the seals, He still intuitively recognized the anaxagorite seal as one of His own making. Without further prompting, the Underking immediately set to reinforcing it, calling His Wardens - Lexen, Wylliam, Belgarion, and Iames - to join Him in the task. The rest of the mortals dealt with the seal's undead guard, who was more insane still than the previous.

Damariel mot Lanosaryon, the Unbound came then, before the work upon the fifth seal was yet completed - like the Underking, His Order had caught His attention. Recognizing the seals, Damariel rounded upon Severn and demanded to know how they had broken. The Manipulator dismissively claimed ignorance, saying that the situation was still too fresh to investigate. Despite the best efforts of Dhar and His Order, however, the anaxagorite seal could not be mended. Though they had managed to slow down its decay considerably, they could not stem it entirely. Noting the inevitable fate of the seal, Severn urged His Twin to begin gathering His strength - the seal of Spirit would be Their last hope.

Slyphe, the Maelstrom was the next Divine to arrive, intrigued by a gathering of Its Siblings. Startling at the God of Water's sudden appearance, the Twins moved with eerie synchronization to shove Their Sibling away from the seal, demanding that It leave the barrow at once. In spite of initial protest, Slyphe took note of Its Brothers' warning and departed.

Shortly thereafter, the anaxagorite seal entered its final stages. Cracks broke out across its surface with increased severity. Damariel instructed Dhar to conserve the remainder of His essence and allow the seal to meet its fate. No sooner had Dhar and His Wardens stepped back from the seal than it exploded into thousands of tiny metallic shards. Past it lay the way deeper into the barrow.

The adventurers pressed on, coming to the sixth seal of Air that had been constructed from skysilver. As Damariel settled in to meditate and focus His strength, Severn noted the Dragon Goddess Tanixalthas, wielder of Air, was probably slumbering and would be unlikely to help Them either way - this seal was a lost cause. Toz, Kelliara, Akaryuterra, and others of Tanixalthas' loyal following still made an effort to slow its degradation and wake their Goddess, but the seal continued to strain loudly, heedless of their efforts. The remaining mortals took down another gibbering reanimated Ankyrean guard, still madder than the others - and the Divine conserved Their essence.

Following the seal of Air's explosion, the adventurers went into the next chamber, where the seventh seal awaited them. Damariel approached the lumenite seal of Spirit and began channeling His essence into it with intense focus, His followers Aloli and Tenshyo supporting Him however they could. Watching His Brother work, Severn decapitated this seal's reanimated Ankyrean out of irritation, demanding silence from the room so that Damariel could focus. But even the unmatched might of the God of Spirit was not enough to fix the damaged seal, which strained still against His work. With a grunt of finality, Severn readied Himself for battle and ordered His Siblings to follow suit - the next three seals after Spirit were not so easily slowed.

Yet Damariel still resisted, "Down arms!" He ordered His Siblings and then urged Them to lend Their essence to Him, claiming to be close to a critical point in its stabilization. Dhar came to His Brother immediately, and Ivoln soon followed. Severn hesitated but soon joined His Brothers. With the essence of His Brothers channeled through Him, and mortals helping where they could, Damariel redoubled His efforts upon the seal. Blinding light and crackling air filled the room as the seal's corrosion fought the combined power of the Gods, finally subsiding as the seal temporarily stabilized.

The tundra rumbled and quaked in immediate response - the angered throes of the being imprisoned behind the seals. Outside the barrow, muffled voices joined together in a series of indistinct, groaning screams. Haggard and diminished in stature from the depletion of Their essence, the Gods ordered the mortals outside to investigate while They looked to the remaining seals to determine the cause of what had transpired. Outside the barrow, the mortals found a small horde of nightmarish dregs that had crawled their way up from cracks in the ice formed by the quakes. Along with these dregs came Lobyl, a living Ankyrean commander, and he slew the warped creatures alongside the adventurers.

Sickly and confused by his surroundings, Lobyl at first thought he was stuck in 'another nightmare'. He demanded of the 'rellyw' gathered before him, asking for reports on the war - not yet realizing he was a man out of his time. This talk was interrupted by the Severn and Damariel's arrival. Both Gods stopped short at the sight of Lobyl, for he was familiar to Them. Lobyl - albeit with mild hesitation, for the Gods were no longer familiar to him - took the knee before the Twins, frantically relaying a report on the war in which he had been fighting. Severn interrupted, explaining to Lobyl that a span of years well over a thousand had passed since that war, and that Lobyl's information was no longer relevant.

In the conversations that followed between Gods, Ankyreans, and others of mortalkind, three key facts were revealed: firstly, that Lobyl was from the Second Immortal Epoch - a time long before the formation of the Ankyrean Order which Qeddwyn and Yrtez has served. Secondly, that the Ankyreans had been engaged in a great war against the Dreikathi, whilst the pantheons of Sapience and Albedos clashed in cataclysmic battles. Thirdly, that the last thing Lobyl remembered was fighting against a cunning Dreikathi Polemarch in the Tundra when the great Leviathan Jox, a God of the Albedi, dwarfed the sky with Its immensity. Before Its maw could devour both armies, the world shook with a blinding light: there had been a great shattering of the heavens, and Jox was stunned. Seizing this opportunity, the Goddess Omei had descended upon the great serpent and sealed Him in an unending nightmare below the tundra. Lobyl and the armies of the Ankyrean and Dreikathi were inadvertently caught in the nightmare and sealed alongside Jox. Severn speculated that Lobyl and the dregs were thrown from the nightmare by the thrashing rage of the Leviathan within Its prison. The dregs themselves are thought to be those ancient Ankyreans and Dreikathi, warped beyond recognition over millennia by the Goddess' nightmare.

But the most shocking fact was delivered by the God of Truth Himself - Sapience had been betrayed by a God of its own pantheon. Jox's mind was bound quiescent by the seals in the barrow, designed to leave Him unable to struggle against the nightmare; and those seals had been sabotaged by one of Varian's children. Essence, of the kind shared by all of Sapience's Gods, lingered upon the place like fingerprints. Severn corroborated His Twin's story and immediately moved to accuse Dhar of treachery. The immediate bickering that followed was broken by an exclamation from Lobyl as the night sky crept its way in-

Stars had not been a common sight in Lobyl's era.

Still weary from Their efforts on the seals, the Gods let the matter of the traitor drop for now. As They departed, They warned the mortals that the seal of Spirit was only temporarily held fast, and that its eventual destruction would still occur when the strain became too much for Damariel's reinforcement. The Gods would try whatever They could to reinforce the three remaining seals, but they'd been damaged beyond repair, and the knowledge of how to build them was a long-lost product of Lobyl's time.

The release of the Leviathan - the incarnation of rage - was inevitable.

Although Severn estimated Jox could be stopped if They joined together, He judged that if this came to pass, most of Sapience's Gods would perish in the effort.

Penned by my hand on Tisday, the 19th of Ios, in the year 476 MA.</pre>
DiogenKelliara

Comments

• I realize I apparently irritated some folks at this event, but writing me out of it in the 'official' history is incredibly low.

In the next chamber, Zenobia and Akaryuterra were quick to move to the quartz seal of Earth and begin reinforcing it under the Manipulator's direction, and others soon joined.

This isn't what happened. Vyxsis was already at the seal and channeling energy into it while the two mentioned were asking for instructions. I don't mean to suggest they shouldn't have been mentioned or that their contributions at various other points weren't more noteworthy than my own (they were). However, in light of ongoing conflict, it's hard for me not to read this rewriting of history as a blatant and direct snub - a childish action on the part of... well, I couldn't possibly know who. It's really dishonest, though, and seems designed to wound someone who's already feeling confused and battered by the pools' piss-poor communication. I guess my question is: why would this be done?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

DraenMimotesh
  • There were 21 people in room at one point, the buffer from the fighting alone spammed out everything before the wind seal breaking for me. The event post was put together after the fact, and missed/altered a few things - I get that you're tilted, but unless they're snubbing me too (which I really doubt), they just made a small mistake or missed a few emotes, which is entirely understandable with a huge-ass crowd.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SaritaIazamatVyxsis
  • Toz said:

There were 21 people in room at one point, the buffer from the fighting alone spammed out everything before the wind seal breaking for me. The event post was put together after the fact, and missed/altered a few things - I get that you're tilted, but unless they're snubbing me too (which I really doubt), they just made a small mistake or missed a few emotes, which is entirely understandable with a huge-unicorns crowd.

Tilted isn't really the right word here, but I'm not going to air the full context that makes this seem deliberate to me, because it's not really fodder for the forums. However, two points of fact: 1) they did mention you by name, so I don't know what you're talking about with "unless they're snubbing [you] too"; and 2) I'm relatively certain folks upstairs aren't limited by a Mudlet buffer when checking logs, so they could've checked facts at some point in the 72+ hours it took to put this post up.

Regardless, my question is really for @Tiur or someone else up there. I'm tired of giving the benefit of the doubt about everything, and I'm not willing to extend it when coincidence after convenient coincidence pile up.
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• /shrug I just mean I didn't do what they said I did, either. They missed stuff in the recap, or got some minor details wrong. Shit happens- I guess I'm impressed they didn't mention the urging to just crack all the seals open, either. Taking it like a personal shot doesn't seem the right way to go.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Iazamat
  • If this post were the only thing motivating my question, sure, but it's not. If everything you did were to be subject to a hermeneutic of suspicion that transforms all of your actions into disruptions, it might also become significant to you that the various positive, contributing acts you make are mentioned but attributed to others.

• TiurTiur Producer
    Generally we don't like to namedrop people in events posts at all because of this, actually. We make mistakes, miss a name, mis-attribute, etc. Even with Supreme Log Powers it can be a huge task to get it all right. So we tend towards a simple policy: If we put someone on the spot, force them to RP, and they step up? Namedrop will likely happen. Personally, I'd be terrified if a god asked me to join in, so I try to feel out people who manage it without a panic attack.

That said, let's be honest, I'm not going to go through the huge log perfectly. It's a huge time sink. I can't even take notes during, we're so busy running it. If you feel like you've been excluded, or just genuinely feel left out, please contact us! I make mistakes a lot and we can totally fix these things. If someone's behavior merited a snub (this can happen, we're not going to encourage poor event behavior), I might still fix it after we have a discussion about that behavior. I'm not going to alter history to erase someone, but we are trying to find a comfortable medium between never mentioning a player and just listing the people who showed up.

Also, Events Posts are IC information, and ARE adjusted for that. For example, I totally know what happened first back when the imps blew up the Mitrine/Ophidian meeting at the Spirit. The Events post says it's not able to be determined. It's better that way, and perfect log vision would just make the story less fun. Find the historical inaccuracies and record them in guild/clan/order/personal histories for fun later!
    VyxsisIazamatSarita
  • Tiur said:

If someone's behavior merited a snub (this can happen, we're not going to encourage poor event behavior), I might still fix it after we have a discussion about that behavior.

Vyxsis said:

If everything you did were to be subject to a hermeneutic of suspicion that transforms all of your actions into disruptions, it might also become significant to you that the various positive, contributing acts you make are mentioned but attributed to others.

I guess this will just have to go into our eternal email correspondence.

• edited October 2018
    Tiur said:
     Personally, I'd be terrified if a god asked me to join in, so I try to feel out people who manage it without a panic attack. That said, let's be honest, I'm not going to go through the huge log perfectly. It's a huge time sink.

Also, Events Posts are IC information, and ARE adjusted for that. For example, I totally know what happened first back when the imps blew up the Mitrine/Ophidian meeting at the Spirit. The Events post says it's not able to be determined. It's better that way, and perfect log vision would just make the story less fun. Find the historical inaccuracies and record them in guild/clan/order/personal histories for fun later!

Your opinion of this can't be the basis for action. It's simply not true for everyone present and the opposite is more often true. People -want- to interact with their Gods and be apart of the game story. That's why there were 21 people at one time. Either mention -everyone- or don't mention anyone. It'd be easier to state who was present in total, maybe at the bottom, have a line akin to the adventurers present: a long list of names. You can still highlight certain individuals but now there's a historical record of everyone present and if they do want to tell their side of the story it's less 'Made up player story' and more credible. 

I know you're busy, @Tiur, but the 'Let's be honest' line is incredibly upsetting. It's your job to grow the game! Don't you think that ignoring your dwindling community because of this is helping? Get someone ELSE to do it? I'd of done it. You have mortal builders, right? Use them. Someone may have been TERRIFIED to participate and gave it their all, and you just brushed over them out of laziness. At some point, saying you're busy all the time just doesn't cut it when we have zero transparency, zero communication without constant pestering, and zero assurance that the efforts we put towards our organizations won't be undone by some unknowable story that the admin have been hiding for months. 

(An aside, I hope someone listened to my web conversation during the event. The events were not setup in a way that would make anyone care about the outcome. A threat was presented but not represented, outside of a divine being scared. A divine known for lying, tricks, artifice. This goes back to the saying: SHOW don't TELL. This is why Duiran hesitated, this is why Enorian hesitated. They've gone off faith and have been burned. That and Shadow rp, of course. I have a breakdown of the event with small alterations if anyone is interested.)

Back to the point...

21 people. Let that number REALLY sink in.

How many people play Aetolia? How many take part in these events? How many don't? Why? Holy crap, this is basic stuff. A few, not many, people who were there who didn't say a word didn't because they were afraid of the negative reaction from the divine. Others didn't participate because they didn't feel like they were the favored people of the pools and their contribution would be ignored outright. Some were punished for participating because of negative opinion held of them in the pools, despite most of their contributions being positive. How are you all just ignoring this? 

---(Second part of the quote)

There is a difference between using 'Outside information' and just relaying the information incorrectly on a board which is attributed to be 100% accurate. It is a primary source and the only source for information on these events. Sure, people might disagree and even post to their own boards, but the admin has shown time and again that what they say is law. They write the events posts, that's the way things are to be taken despite alternating opinions. The events posts were created, for this reason, a record unhindered by player inaccuracy and bias. Having an inaccuracy, even a slight one, turns that into fact and becomes fuel for future conflict. 

The one writing the events post doesn't need to use extra-knowledge. A DM doesn't tell the party the mystery in the middle of the module or during the recap. The DM would relay an accurate recap of what happened the last session and everyone works with that as their foundation moving forward. Aetolia isn't D&D but maybe it would benefit from the writers and event organizers treating it more like it. 

Edit: I'm quite vocal, but I've gone to great lengths to never let personal bias affect my interactions in the game. When you speak to any of my characters, you're talking to them and not to my opinion of you. This has been true for a number of years and in my youth, I've done things I'm not proud of admitting. I always try to aim for the improvement of the community for -everyone-.  Even angry I try to seek resolution or see the good in the bad. Vyxsis can attest to me defending the behavior of some people and vying for second chances. I'm not trying to pick on Tiur or the admin, but that response made me feel that this is all hopeless.

• I like to take simple joy in just participating at all, even if it's not recorded. I like seeing the story develop, I like being able to say to newbies coming up, "Yeah, I fought the Shadowbound. I saw Enorian and Delos destroyed. I fought the Atav. I looked upon Yvalamon. I got to fight shoulder to shoulder with an Ankyrean commander." And this isn't including some of the stuff that Fezz has to keep secret, too.
    DiogenNilsIazamatZailaTeaniKadeuceus
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I always like when name-drops get worked in to event newsposts, because it makes it feel more like the players are an important part of the world: aka, it's not all about the NPC shells.

I'd rather not hear players complaining on the forum that they didn't manage to nab a name-drop in the news post, because, from the comments above, were I an admin, that would encourage me to make a new newspost policy of "don't mention any player names so that no players we didn't mention can accuse us of unfairly singling them out".
    MjollPhoeneciaIazamatKodaKadeuceus
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Gonna agree with @Fezzix and @Zaila here. Most people will join events just to participate and see what's going on, but won't necessarily be taking charge or throwing tons of emotes out because they enjoy just simply watching and being there.

I enjoy seeing namedrops in events posts because, as Zaila said, it does make it feel like the players are involved in things when major events happen. If someone did something notable, seeing it acknowledged is pretty neat. But when it comes to events with such large participation? You have to kind of expect that not everyone will be able to be included for whatever reason, and if you're participating in something that large, you shouldn't expect to be namedropped. If you're doing stuff and trying to get noticed in an event to have your name in an events post, you're probably participating for the wrong reasons.

Be there. Do what your character would do. Be pleasantly surprised and gracious if your actions earn you mention in an events post, but don't be upset if you don't.
    IazamatZailaToz
  • I appreciate the different viewpoints, I share a lot of those feelings. I love fiction and stories and when I'm not reading or engaged in one, I like investigating and solving problems. I stayed mostly quiet during the event for the same reason Fezzix mentioned, just to see how the story would develop. I'm sorry if it came off that the namedrop was the important part of my post. The point was the way in which things are approached and handled by the admin. I don't care if my name is mentioned in the events post, I don't care about fancy org titles, I don't need fame or spotlight and I haven't for the past six or seven years playing Aetolia. 

Please, stop focusing on the namedrop. It's becoming a strawman at this point. Or gaslight for the real issues. (I really don't know the term I'm trying to use here) 

ZailaIazamat
  • Y'all, it's not getting a namedrop that's important to me. You can't possibly know the situation to which I'm reacting and trying to get resolution. If it weren't nigh impossible to just get decent, forthright, straightforward, and prompt communication, I wouldn't have to appeal for it on the forums.

So please, just stop opining about my complaint. You don't know what's going on.

The namedrop isn't a straw man, the name drop was the original complaint that has been the basis of the following complaints that you are both making. Tiur was responding to that complaint and you proceeded to try to make his comment into a broader statement about how events posts are written and tried to pick it apart and lambaste him and all the admin for how they have handled the last couple days of the event and/or accuse the admin of past misdeeds that have made people wary of participation.

The original complaint is Vyxsis(player) saying that Vyxsis(player) feels that the admin intentionally didn't mention Vyxsis(character)'s contributions to the event in the newspost because Vyxsis(player) thinks that the admin don't like Vyxsis(player).

While I can't speak for others here, I am saying: that's not a reasonable interpretation of your name not making it into the news post. No one was not being 'written out' just because their specific contribution got missed and someone else's didn't. As someone who's name has only once ever appeared in any event-related-post ever, (I just searched to check) I feel I am on a good footing to say: not getting mentioned has nothing to do with you or how the admin do or don't feel about you. Don't take it personally.

As for the other complaints Leana branched off into, we just haven't responded to them. That doesn't mean we're missing the "real issues" in your complaints, what it means is that we haven't responded to them at all. We're ONLY responding to the complaint that actually related to the post instead of derailing it with discussion about general complaints.
    IazamatKodaJami
  • Seriously, stop. You don't know what you're talking about. Just... stop. Stop.

Stop.

ZailaIazamat
  • I'm.. confused. If nobody knows the exact situation and isn't qualified to talk on it, was the point essentially just to post to make a public attempt at a PM to Tiur? That's not how forums work :/
    IazamatZaila
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Seriously, though, @Vyxsis. Be happy you were able to participate at all? There are those of us in the game that -rarely- get to be involved in huge start-ups of events, or grand conclusions that eave a pretty honors line. So what, you didn't get mentioned? So what it is not the first time that happened? Your character was there, and got to participate and grow from the experience. Your character knows it, and those who were there knows it.

IazamatTragerKadeuceusSaritaLuas
  • Seriously, though, @Teani. That's not the issue. I'll say this again: I don't give a unicorns about being mentioned in a post except that it seems to be a conspicuous symptom of an issue I'm having. Y'all can circle jerk about how I'm just being an ungrateful dickhead all you want, but you're pretty far from the point.

And yeah, @Koda, I know how forums work. I know that Aetolia players are often hellbent on giving their opinions about things they know nothing about (cf. all the people who haven't played in ages and ages that still interject in forum conversations). I know that by making a public plea, I opened myself to all this. As I've already stated, though, if I could just get honest, forthright communication in a timely manner, I wouldn't be here desperately trying to force a conversation. I've been pushed to a point where trying to get a response on the forum seemed like a better option than sending messages into the void where nobody has to acknowledge them. I'd love to not be confused and distressed enough to bring this up here, and I'm definitely not enjoying seeming utterly petty to everyone. Yet, with no other road to resolution, here we are. Thank the admin.

As someone wise once advised others:

Vyxsis said:
    Seriously, stop. You don't know what you're talking about. Just... stop. Stop. Stop.
    IazamatLeanaVyxsis
  • Please stop fighting. This all seems a little immature. It's just a game.
    KadeuceusZailaMjoll
  • Sklax said:

Please stop fighting. This all seems a little immature. It's just a game.

If only.

(Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    VyxsisZailaEliadonSklax
  • Emir said:

Sklax said:

Please stop fighting. This all seems a little immature. It's just a game.

If only.

aetolia is real life. rage reacts only.

EmirSklax