Announce post #2878: September Promotion

AutoposterAutoposter BotBot
edited September 2018 in Announce posts
<pre>9/1/2018 at 0:06
Razmael, the Synthesist
Everyone
September Promotion

It's the September promotion, and Tiur is at a bachelor party that was scheduled just to make sure that I had to post this and couldn't go.

This month we are opening the Wheel of Fates! Tokens are available for purchase on the website (not the artifact shop) at https://www.aetolia.com/credits/ under the Artifact Packages section. Also every day you spend 60 minutes online this month will grant you a free spin. The kinds of prizes you might find are in HELP WHEEL OF FATES, but we've refreshed a number of things, especially the minipets.

Every 500th skull token spin gives the spinner 500 credits!
Every 50th skull token spin gives the spinner 50 credits!
PROBE the Wheel to see how long until those key points are met.

Because this is the IRE Anniversary Month, we're kicking it up a little... Tiur has adjusted the skull token wheel to work off of our newer prize methods. This means we can adjust what's available and look at how the payout is going MUCH easier. He picked a higher number for the baseline, so I would say the wheel is worth about 30% more than it should be. It also might now give multiple prizes, should the first prize you get be below the minimum value set. Free wheel spins still work the same as before.

This month, the wheel will have a chance of giving out tickets for lottery #30. The prize for the lottery is a neverending anabiotic pill! Eat it and it'll still be there, mysterious!

New Minipets:
a vulture nestling
a red panda cub
(More coming for the refresh!)

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 19th of Midsummer, in the year 475 MA.</pre>

Comments