<pre>9/2/2018 at 0:01
Razmael, the Synthesist
- The SYNCHRONIZE command has been removed.
- You can now append a name to an instance's entry command to join that person's instance. e.g. for Xaanhal it would be TOUCH SEAL RAZMAEL to join me.
* You must be an ally or in the same web as the person whose instance you are trying to join.
* You cannot be on instance cooldown, nor be bound an existing copy of that instance.
- Added the ability to WREST <target> to pull someone out of an instance, when at the instance entrance.
* They'll have an instance entry cooldown for 5 minutes, so they can't immediately go back inside.
* This replaces the functionality of being able to synchronize to a target and pop into an instance to gank them.
- You can not join an instance while you have another instance open.
* i.e. you have to wait for your existing instance to 'reset' before you can join another.
* This includes single player instance scenarios like the eld mines, or the Transcendent fishing boat quest.
* It takes a lot of resources to generate an instance, and we don't want multiple per person to exist at a time.
- Eld mines instance will now reset instantly upon completion of the quest.
These changes are in preparation for some future instanced content that will have a maximum amount of people who can join.
Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 25th of Midsummer, in the year 475 MA.</pre>