Hello!

Hello! I find myself wanting to interact and rp with more people. My character has met people in Spinesreach and Bloodloch. But I would really like to meet more people from both cities as well as people from Enorian and Durian. For my guild promotion/task I have to learn about Spirit side stuff, but I'm not sure if I would get blown up for walking into either city and would prefer to engage others in conversation to learn rather than sit at the library for a few rl hours reading, so if anyone is interested please feel free to nudge me.

I have also learned about the fancy bloodline system, so I would to inquire about maybe finding a family for more rp depth and the like. Where the family is I don't really mind, please and thank you!

Comments

• edited August 2018
    I'd suggest hanging in Neutralish haunts. The Burly Chest, for instance, has a history of attracting people from both sides of the divide, and is in Esterport. Try lurking there a bit and see if you can find any bloodbags interaction.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Esterport is your best bet for a neutral place where people on boh sides hang out. There's usually a ton of bars there that characters frequent: The Burly Chest, the White Lily Lounge, Iron Ivy Teahouse, Black Flagon Inn, The Shining Trident, and The Lovers Fling are all good places to find people.

I usually hang around Esterport on Phoe, particularly in her shop (The Azure Rose or the aforementioned White Lily Lounge), but if I see people around Esterport, I will go out of my way to go poke at them.
  • Kelliara said:

I'd suggest hanging in Neutralish haunts. The Burly Chest, for instance, has a history of attracting people from both sides of the divide, and is in Esterport. Try lurking there a bit and see if you can find any bloodbags interaction.

Phoenecia said:

Esterport is your best bet for a neutral place where people on boh sides hang out. There's usually a ton of bars there that characters frequent: The Burly Chest, the White Lily Lounge, Iron Ivy Teahouse, Black Flagon Inn, The Shining Trident, and The Lovers Fling are all good places to find people.

I usually hang around Esterport on Phoe, particularly in her shop (The Azure Rose or the aforementioned White Lily Lounge), but if I see people around Esterport, I will go out of my way to go poke at them.

Thanks you two! I'll go ahead and wander over there after hunting for a bit. :)