Cookie Absence, no, Kyna Absence. Same thing.

KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
edited August 2018 in Harpy's Head Tavern
Hey guys!

Some of you may have noticed an absence of both myself as my Celani, Kyna, and the two Gods I get the joy of interacting with you all on; Chakrasul and Tanixalthas.

This is due to this!

My absence will continue for another seven weeks as this day gets closer and for our Aussie honeymoon that will follow. I'm still working with the team in the background on my projects outside of my God roles, but there will just be a lack of me, and Them, in game.

I hold a great amount of mass love for all of you and I look forward to being back in a few short weeks to both spam you with photos and throw my time, love and effort all over you again.
TekiasTozXeniaCaolanFezzixKandaraVyxsisIesidKelliaraTeaniMarienaNilsTragerRazmaelPazradymSeirBenedictoXavinIllikaalLinEmelleEydis

Comments

• Wish you two a lifetime of happiness. Will be camping in anticipation of dragonmom's return, but don't hurry back on my account!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

VyxsisTeaniSeir
  • Congratulations and may numerous frogs croak in joyous cheer upon your wedding day!
    TozVyxsisTeani
  • yeah, no worries about aetolia stuff. enjoy this season of life! and save me some cake. :p
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

OonaghTeani
  • Congraaaatulations!

Happy days! Happy life! Enjoy wedding!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    TeaniXenia
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited August 2018
    I think its mandatory that @Ashmer show up and when the priest says "Does anyone have any reason these two shouldn't get married?" he comes out the back like GAR-RETT.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    MordionTrager