Taking Responsibility For Actions

2»

Comments

• Tekias said:

If individuals do not want to deal with their choices, they should not make choices. If they are not obligated to cater to organizations, so the organization does not have an obligation to cater to them. Period.

So then you will find no issue with PKing as a consequence of the poor choices of the org members. And the individual has no issue with getting PKed due to actions perpetrated by the individual.

Q.E.D

Thanks for proving my point, lad.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So. I was going to be nice, but really, let's stop beating around the bush. This thread is about you (surprise surprise) and the fact that SEVERAL orgs on BOTH sides of the game have enemied you and either outright refuse to interact with you, or have offered you outs, but you've refused to take them. Honestly, what are you expecting? You kick up a fuss, cause tons of drama, threaten orgs on a fairly regular basis, and then you hide in your wings room where no one can reach you and only dip out to harass people when they're afk or doing something else. Pretty sure those enemy statuses have been earned. And you complain about not taking responsibility or a lack of consequences? And you wonder why people won't entertain you?
    IazamatSaritaMjoll
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Once. PKed once.

*checks scorebook of Kalak v Tekias*

Yeah, you've more than cleared that.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• edited July 2018
    Phoenecia said:

So. I was going to be nice, but really, let's stop beating around the bush. This thread is about you (surprise surprise) and the fact that SEVERAL orgs on BOTH sides of the game have enemied you and either outright refuse to interact with you, or have offered you outs, but you've refused to take them. Honestly, what are you expecting? You kick up a fuss, cause tons of drama, threaten orgs on a fairly regular basis, and then you hide in your wings room where no one can reach you and only dip out to harass people when they're afk or doing something else. Pretty sure those enemy statuses have been earned. And you complain about not taking responsibility or a lack of consequences? And you wonder why people won't entertain you?

I am not sure you are very perceptive about where I am enemied and what kind of effort I put forward to getting unenemied. But I can say, enemying is far easy and that is not always warranted for.

And going to wings room is no different then someone retreating to city, house, haven etc. But let us not derail the thread, shall we?

I do not have any issue with people entertaining me or not. I have an issue with people using issue as first recourse instead of dealing with things ICly.

Do not play a lethal role or do anything lethal or cause anything which might put another at a disadvantage if you do not wish to get a disadvantage. That should be valid for whole orgs.

Otherwise we should change the name of enemy status to something else, because clearly we have different understanding of what an enemy is.
    SaritaMjoll
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited July 2018
    Kalak said:

I am not sure you are very perceptive about where I am enemied and what kind of effort I put forward to getting unenemied. But I can say, enemying is far easy and that is not always warranted for.

"I'm sorry you hate me" (PUBLIC 6186) is by and far NOT an apology. There was no effort put forth thusfar in regards to at least one of your statuses.

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

IazamatSaritaLeana
  • AnteheAntehe Immortal
    This is enough.
This discussion has been closed.