Voting for Aetolia

Comments

• VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    Kelliara said:

Oonagh said:

I have called in reinforcements

AAAAAH!

VOTE! VOTE! BEFORE THE FROGS OVERWHELM US ALL!
    i for one welcome our froggy overlords
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Mordion
  • Vyxsis said:
    I have called in reinforcements
    AAAAAH! VOTE! VOTE! BEFORE THE FROGS OVERWHELM US ALL!
    i for one welcome our froggy overlords
    Don't trust them! Frogs eat bugs! 
    Unofficial Founder of the Cult of Tiur
    Xenia
  • TiurTiur Producer
    (Gods): Razmael says, "Vote ya hos."
  • edited June 2018
    Doh! We were holding 8th but now seem to have dropped to 9th.  Come on folks! Voooooootes. I like visibility for the game and the new folks it entails. http://aetolia.com/vote Do it!
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Moar votes! 

• We aren't in to 10 and we got this event that's been making me channel my 16 y/o self. LETS VOTE.

• Login, vote, rp. It's a good life.
    Tiur
  • Kafein said:
    Login, vote, pk. It's a good life.
    FTFY 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    Ayukazi
  • Emir said:

Kafein said:

Login, vote, pk. It's a good life.

FTFY 

i don't see any difference?
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Emir
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    I'm curious - is there data regarding how many new players we get relative to our ranking on TOPMUDS?
  • TiurTiur Producer
    We keep track of where people say they were referred in registration. I will see if I can get those numbers!
  • Hey, if you're enjoying the Great Hunt, give the game a vote!
    Teani
  • NilsNils The Pools of Divinity
    Hey.

This event rocks socks.

Vote.
    OonaghSteeleTedrunaiBenedictoFezzix
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    SECONDED! VOTE NOW!
    Oonagh
  • even i voted, don't slack off ya hosers

Oonagh
  • This event has been so comprehensively inclusive and integrated so many different in game belief systems and organizations by utilizing the creativity and initiative of the players.

Vote.
    Oonagh
  • As a humble frog, if you do not vote, ...well....

We cant be frog buddies.

PLEASE VOTE: THIS EVENT IS AMAZING
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Oonagh said:

As a humble frog, if you do not vote, ...well....

We cant be frog buddies.

PLEASE VOTE: THIS EVENT IS AMAZING

Oh dang, that's a serious threat. VOTE.

PazradymAloli
  • As someone new to the game.

Voting is easy , couple clicks - not even 5 seconds to help out.

Everyone Should Vote.
    Pazradym
  • edited November 2018
    Votey vote vote.

Side ponder: In November 2017 we were ranked #2? I just started this past August. What happened?

Should we start campaigning?

edit: Realized I just implicated myself in our fall from grace. Acknowledged.
    StathanAloli
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    Question:

How many of you found us through this website and were influenced by our position in the rankings?
  • edited November 2018
    Is it true the Aardwolf runs TopMUDSites, and basically we could never be at #1 cause it is pretty much rigged anyways.

SIDE NOTE: How does a game that isnt even open yet, have almost as many votes as we do...looking at you STARMOURN
  • The people who own Aardwolf do own TMS, but that isn't to say it's rigged. Achaea has topped at #1 a few times, but Aardwolf always catches up. IIRC Sarapis has met the Aardwolf guy in person and said that he doesn't seem like the type to cheat on it.
    Kalinaar
  • Starmourne is beating us. WE MUST FIX THIS.
    Kalinaar
  • We're not even on the front page any more. WELP.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    When I checked earlier. Slot 22, second page.
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited July 2019
    I think the Admins have been doing such a wonderful job. They're very creative, fun, and engaging, and they're humans!

Farming is fun, production is brilliant, and there are still new things we don't even know about!

We should vote for Aetolia!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    KalinaarJhinNavaDrystinKatie
  • How is Lusty ahead of us??? Vote people!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    DrystinKatieAloli
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Please vote! Tiur gets sad when we're not even front page :( I need new players to explode.
    HawaAsugazioMoxieFezzixAloli
  • KynaKyna Victoria, Australia
    Hey! I think we've done some pretty neat stuff lately! Please vote.

Plus, I'm all out of cookies and every vote gets me one.

Cookies for Kyna Campaign

Maybe I just convinced you not to vote, hm...
    Moxie