War, war what is it good for? Missions!

2»

Comments

• edited July 2018
    I don't know, I camp the Liruma pretty hard, constantly diagnosing everyone in the area scent radius and going after anyone with aura. Is it possible that this sort of camping is being lumped into Mission board camping?

• EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Xenia said:

I don't know, I camp the Liruma pretty hard, constantly diagnosing everyone in the area scent radius and going after anyone with aura. Is it possible that this sort of camping is being lumped into Mission board camping?

Unless it's people chasing others to the mission board and staying there after in hopes they come back? I don't know.
  • We chase someone to the board then stand there for a few seconds to regroup, then leave. None of the fights I have been in have had anyone camp the board, because I leave after. 

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

XeniaIazamat
  • I was "camping" the Mitrine board last night, if you want to call it that, but it was to attempt to help Blaze. He's a non-combatant who was already struggling to finish his extermination missions and was getting jumped 2/3v1. It was the only reason there were several of us there.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    edited July 2018
    Love it when I log in and just see people starting to die at the Ophidian mission board because a handful of Lifers people just want to camp it. I mean, I get we have to walk through open pk area to get it, but damn.

With the massive xp loss when you die, I don't see any point to camping the mission board besides just to be a griefer for all involved. And lifers people say darkies are bad about it.

Leana
  • edited July 2018
    FWIW, I don't care if the mission board is camped and I don't care about the xp loss it's been like 12% since war started. The PK and stuff is fun for me. I don't like when I feel like the playing field is uneven, but beyond that, I enjoy the event.

OonaghTozFezzix
  • edited July 2018
    Stine said:

As long as there are Shadow characters willing to sit at the mission board without aura  - so we can’t attack them - and wait for people to walk in with aura so they can get slaughtered, I have no qualms as a player with teleporting people in. I would expect Shadow side to do the same thing with wormholes or otherwise. 

19:33:58 Emir tells you, "You are not going to give me that bullshit on forums and ganking noncoms and then bring 20 fucking people to gank ladaka of all fucking people."

We had people moving troops, I was leading a squad of people to fend off people trying to attack them. I saw at least 2 people (Xenia/Kaldaka) in the Liruma standing around on top of mobile troops, which they could've used to help cut us off, thus I went in to cut them off from marching instead. Whether they were there to march or to scout or whatever else is irrelevant considering the room and area they were in. For reference, the room they were in with all of the troops:

Eliadon, Galadriel, Iesid, Lew, and a shadowy figure follow you to the west.
    Charred scrubland beneath crags.
    Dawn breaks across the land, the sky and its sparse clouds lit in fiery hues by the rising sun. There are 10 divisions of twenty Ophidian warriors here. A shaggy buffalo is here. A division of five Ophidian warriors guard this spot, brandishing their clubs menacingly. A division of six Ophidian warriors guard this spot, brandishing their clubs menacingly. A division of eight Ophidian warriors guard this spot, brandishing their clubs menacingly. A pike with the decapitated head of Daren has been erected. A pike with the decapitated head of Stine has been erected. A division of three Ophidian warriors guard this spot, brandishing their clubs menacingly. A division of sixteen Ophidian warriors guard this spot, brandishing their clubs menacingly. There are 2 promising chunks of stone here. A small forest of sharpened crystals protrudes from the ground. Displaying rows upon rows of jagged teeth, a shark-mutated warhound is here. Ominiously silent, a vicious warhound stands here, teeth bared. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, a cloaked figure is here. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Xenia Seirath-Vetra, Iosyne's Voice is here, giving off a truly ghastly stench. She wields a massive halberd in her hands. A banner bearing the symbol of the Ophidian Empire lays claim to this location.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, southwest, and west.
    Lush plantlife sprouts beneath Eliadon's feet, blanketing the vicinity in quick motion.
    You have reached your destination.

I understand that there are high tempers right now because everyone wants to win, but, please note that what I said previously and what happened are completely different. While some people on either side may mindlessly go out and pick fights with everyone who walks through, this is not one of those times.

Maybe you were meaning someone else's post? I don't know.
    Eowyn