Announce post #2860: Imp Withdrawal

<pre>7/9/2018 at 2:13
Tiur, the Gnosis
Everyone
Imp Withdrawal

Noting public post #6208, I guess the Imps have withdrawn from the War because the other sides have something like 15x their score. I am removing their mission board and they will no longer spawn troops to fight over area. The Aureliana has been removed from the list of open PK areas, and missions will no longer include imp targets.

I'm not sure what they meant by 'helping either side from time to time', I guess we'll see a bit later!

Penned by my hand on Closday, the 21st of Khepary, in the year 474 MA.</pre>
Xenia

Comments

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Are they going to stop putting rainbow bomb traps everywhere now too?
    Tekias
  • edited July 2018
    I was really hoping to max out my faction rep with them. Any chance you can disable faction loss with them, since they already won?
    (This has been done, so says the helpful administrator!)
    Any chance of giving the mission board special missions for the imps, which will allow us to get max rep in time? I decided I would be content to get some sort of Imp title like 'Most Tall'

• Given what I know of Imp lore, which is admittedly a bit spotty... wouldn't "Most Tall" technically be a dire insult? Thats basically what the whole imp/pixie war was about >.>

That aside, I do hope those of yall who were supporting the imps still get something cool for all the effort.  
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Leana
  • That was the point. They'd give outsiders titles that are essentially insults lol

Pazradym
  • An imp trapper skulks in from the northwest.
    H-7248/6324 M-6119/4244 [|csdb e- lr|] K-ql;ih
    The southern gate of Rock Bottom (v64226) - AREA: the Ophidian Empire, ML AREA: the Ophidian Empire
    Much of the heavens are blotted out by clouds, the dawn sun struggling to break through. There are 3
    stalwart Kobold guards here. A heavy wooden chest covered in deep gouges rests here. Displaying rows
    upon rows of jagged teeth, a shark-mutated warhound is here. Ominiously silent, a vicious warhound
    stands here, teeth bared. Ominiously silent, a vicious warhound stands here, teeth bared. Ominiously
    silent, a vicious warhound stands here, teeth bared. Surrounded in an aura of hostility, Tybereus is
    here, covered in gray fur. A mission board is here, use MISSIONS to view it.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, south, and northwest.
    Ok this thread is great and everything but could we fucking not anymore with the traps now.
    FezzixTekiasIazamatMjollXeniaAnsidiaTeani
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    and also: Why am I still enemied to the Impire if they've withdrawn from the war? I only killed -one- guy. By accident. And I'm an eternal enemy to the Impire? I mean. Sure, I guess. Not gonna jump through hoops to unenemy myself.. but you'd think they'd be like "eh. This guy only killed one guy. Early on. Fuck it. He's cool."
  • Axius said:

and also: Why am I still enemied to the Impire if they've withdrawn from the war?

Because imps are jerks.
    Arbre