Eowyn

Been avoiding it, but whatever. I'll give it a whirl with one of these.

Comments

• Its been far and few between lately (my own fault), but Eowyn is great. Very much enjoyed getting to meet way back when over fishing advice and been a friend ever since. Always look forward to running into her again.
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

• EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Going to give this a bump.
  • You are also Mediterranean flatbread.
    EowynDidiLuas
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    You're a game-changer, you buckle down and get things done, you do good work!

All in-character dramatics aside, I'm so so happy the Ascendril have someone like you. The guild's had its dry spells and you're exactly the kind of person it needs to help make it strong.

Luas
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Well, I've been putting myself out there a little more for RP - especially with changes in leadership held and such. So, bump! See if we have any new feedback.
  • Well @Eowyn knows how fond Oonagh is of her, its one of his best friends and someone who he confides in.
    You give the rigors of leadership and balancing life IC a real feel, where you find compromise and understanding in problems and try to solve them fairly and accurately while maintaining composure. Of course she also shows her weaknesses and times when maybe the pressure is tough and she just needs a deep breath. I think thats awesome though and I love the dynamic our characters have, and furthermore observing the different dynamic you hold with others, its awesome!

Keep up the good work Kelki friend!
    GoruuuuuK!
    Eowyn
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    Oonagh said:

Well @Eowyn knows how fond Oonagh is of her, its one of his best friends and someone who he confides in.
    You give the rigors of leadership and balancing life IC a real feel, where you find compromise and understanding in problems and try to solve them fairly and accurately while maintaining composure. Of course she also shows her weaknesses and times when maybe the pressure is tough and she just needs a deep breath. I think thats awesome though and I love the dynamic our characters have, and furthermore observing the different dynamic you hold with others, its awesome!

Keep up the good work Kelki friend!
    GoruuuuuK!

My favorite moment with those two? When she went to lean against him and she just fell into his fat, so her head got stuck in it. And when she got free, she was just covered in slime. Played it off smooooooth.
    Oonagh
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Who?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

TozEowynOonaghLuasLeana
  • Lycurgus the WayfarerLycurgus the Wayfarer The road that goes ever on
    Fairly well fleshed out character. Racial RP (Kelki) is certainly there for others to engage in. Lycurgus always feels just a bit hesitant interacting with Eowyn since he's not an Enorian citizen, and she is Head of State in that city-state. Polite, and to the point. Hardly comes off as an asshole. Look forward to more authentic interactions!
    Eowyn