Post Your Pictures!

Comments

• TedrunaiTedrunai Immortal
    Xenia said:

Tekias said:

Too much forestal, not enough Shadow. Booooo.

No rly, congrats!

Actually she incorporated some shadow, one of those ladies in purple is a wild Xenia!
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Congrats @Sibatti!
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    @Toz you look like you're about to give me don rags...
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Toz
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Unbutton when sitting, rebutton when standing. leave the bottom one unbuttoned always. otherwise, damn sharp kid
    TeaniTozHammarAlivianaHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited July 2018
    Mad love for my hostess in Charlotte @Eowyn. We've had a fabulous time, and tomorrow my adventure moves on. 
    More <3 goes out to @Mazzion, @Toz and @Oleis for a fabulous lunch meet. 

IllikaalHavenEmelleEowynMordionSklaxVash
  • Preparing myself for the peace talks between Mitrine and Ophidians. Before that, will be attending a wedding to PK...err...congratulate a friend.

MarienaZailaXeniaSklax
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    In order so far:
    @Kyna - OH MY GOD KITTY SO CUTE EEE

@Toz - Who said you could grow up and do adult things like get married? Stop making us all feel old.

@Teani and @Eowyn - Adorbs! Looks like you two are having a great time!

@Kalak - Something to be said about a good suit and damn, those dimples! Unexpected from the bald mage.

Kalak
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

OonaghKalinaarTekiasMordion
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

KalinaarMordion
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Sklax
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    ok, genuinely, who is that, and why are they so funickorning scary
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• That's Borscin. Say hi, he's harmless. (Mostly)
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    TozKalinaarMordion
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    hi borschtman

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Vyxsis It's a reference to this picture:

I don't know why someone put them all together, but it's the only mostly original version I could find quickly.
    KalinaarMimotesh
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Windows Vista vs Windows 10.
    Kalinaar
  • @Sarita I put that on my work laptop as wallpaper, so even when im trying to do data entry, Borscin is watching...
    KalinaarDidiMordion
  • Don't forget the festive holiday version as well:

MimoteshZailaKalinaarMordion
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Borscin just has a history of being creepy, really.
    Kalinaar
  • Damn that's "uh honey go check on the kids while I get the shotgun" creepy! 
    Aloli
  • @Kalak for some reason that middle picture makes me think you look like a student (or teacher) at hogwarts.

KalakMordion
  • As per my usual tradition of posting a picture when I start playing again, work selfie coming up. Also, not TP in the background, just paper towels.
    Zaila
  • Angroth said:
    As per my usual tradition of posting a picture when I start playing again, work selfie coming up. Also, not TP in the background, just paper towels.

Unofficial Founder of the Cult of Tiur
    TekiasXeniaAngrothSklax
  • REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN BOAT DUTY WHILE IT'S RAINING. Sklax would have retired by now D:

ZailaTeani
  • Sklax said:

REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN BOAT DUTY WHILE IT'S RAINING. Sklax would have retired by now D:

BOATS AND BOATS AND BOATS..... And your boat looks amazing, humble, and homemade at the same time. What does it even do? Other than floating, of course.
    -The Axeslinger
    Sklax
  • edited November 2018

Thanks man. Years ago the company was just two people - Myself, and the boss.

The design is entirely his, and I was involved in the labor.

It's a utility barge, designed for transport, load bearing tasks, and sinking poles. For the poles, we slap a vibrating hammer on the end of the crane and make short work sinking them. Saves a lot of time and money.

Our local competition tried making little baby clones with little baby cranes on them. Our boat has some particular design quirks underneath that they never got to see - End result being they tried using their knock offs and ended up rolling/capsizing.

So right now, in the Corpus Christi area, we have a monopoly on pole setting via boat extension.
    Mariena
  • Boats and hoes. I gotta have me mah boats and hoes! *sings*
    Kalinaar