Hunting Artifacts

With the obvious exception of the hunting damage increase artifact for each class, what do most people consider essential artifacts for being able to hunt in the highest end places efficiently? I tried to hunt in Tiyen and just couldn't do it effectively and this was mainly due to getting impaled and not being able to escape or heal through it.
Unofficial Founder of the Cult of Tiur

Comments

• EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Sip ring, con increase, enhancement.
  • Artifact shield if you're a class that wields shields.
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
  • I'm kinda surprised that no one said target dummy. With those other ones, is impalement not as big of an issue?
  • Dummy has a % chance to proc. If you can't tank an impale you dir 100-% of the time. If you can tank, you die 0% of the time.

Quick math.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Toz said:

Dummy has a % chance to proc. If you can't tank an impale you dir 100-% of the time. If you can tank, you die 0% of the time.

Quick math.

Okay, when you put it that way I feel like a dumdum. lol! So, would the priority to building a suitable hunting artifact set (with those mentioned) be sip ring first > con > enhancement?
  • Look into ylem amulets from the vendor at your city's pylon before making any purchases. The yellow amulet, white amulet, and blue amulet are worth the same as the level 1 sip, con, and enhancement artifacts, respectively.
    KelliaraVyxsisElliotMordion