Drawings of Aetolia

Comments

• Dang, that is just cute as heck.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    EowynLuas
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I would've loved to get an Elea-pic of Sessi's endgame look. Sent her a msg ages ago and never heard back from her. Too bad. Her art is awesome.
  • i see your rainbow unitozzette and raise you an ASCII vyxsis (as depicted by @Oonagh)

Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

SatomiTeaniEowynLeana
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    (honeybun)
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Two new stickers here. Atavian twins Flinn and Eirenne! ...Yes, Flinn is supposed to look just as effeminate as his sister.

ZailaSatomiPazradymTeaniMordion
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    edited April 2018
    And now, art by Phoe. Thanks muchly!

SatomiPazradymLuasZailaRumMordion
    Quick little drinking Luas doodle. Have a few more quickie doodles coming up once I get them cleaned up.

ZailaSatomiPazradymLuasRumMordion
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    what i imagine is happening here

Vyxsis: *doing spoopy indorani stuff*
    Leana: Vyyyyyxxxssiiiiisssss pay attention to mmmeeeeeeee
    Vyxsis: We just played with the laser pointer, and I gave you a treat.... Alright, fine, what is it?
    Leana: *batting at vyx's antennae* ... hm? What?
    Vyxsis: ...
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

LeanaMordion
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    I wanted to get a picture of Eowyn that was different than usual, show her with full 'Vanguard' attire and whatnot. And, I am excited for this sass.

PazradymKelliaraOonaghSatomiLuasXeniaRum
  • VyxsisVyxsis Vyxsis
    many thx to @Elliot for his generosity and @Eleanor for her arting. i lurv dis chibi-bug.

LuasElliotKelliaraPazradymSatomiLeanaXeniaRumMordion
  • ElliotElliot Australia
    A fun doodle of @Taaroshi in the cat suit I managed to stuff him in for all of two days. Drawn by @Eleanor!

PazradymLeanaZailaXeniaSatomiEowynVyxsisMordion
  • Thank you @Elliot for your generosity and thank you @Eleanor for capturing Lea and her shrunken head obsession

ElliotPazradymXeniaSatomi
  • RumRum Enorian
    edited June 2018
    I doodled a Rum, sorta. I didn't have all the color markers I needed so one does as they must. :D

Also, @Vyxsis is the cutest freaking character ever, oh my dear god <3

KelliaraPazradymLeanaSatomiDidiXeniaLuas
  • Rum said:

Also, @Vyxsis is the cutest freaking character ever, oh my dear god <3</b>

!!! Exactly.

Also, nice picture. :smile:

PazradymRumVyxsis
    Some new art stuffs. Still working on a few things since summer has been a bit busy for me in terms of other projects. But!

First up, cute little Hammar sticker:

And a Pazradym full:

RumPazradymKynaZailaEmelleLuas
  • HammarHammar Training the Gaidin
    YES. JUST, YES. 
    RumPazradym
  • RumRum Enorian
    @Mimotesh Cuuuuuuuute! If I ever get markers that work or some colored pencils, I wouldn't mind doing a minor trade :D

Mimotesh
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    THANKS @Mimotesh !!!!!

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

MimoteshZailaKelliaraEmellePazradymAlivianaVyxsis
  • Emir! Courtesy of @Phoenecia !!! Ty so much!

(Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    AishiaPazradymKelliaraXeniaMjollOonagh
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hm that doesn't seem right I sort of pictured like some sort of amorphous blob that pooted out singularities.
    Vyxsis
  • Aishia said:

Hm that doesn't seem right I sort of pictured like some sort of amorphous blob that pooted out singularities.

That's Mazzion
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    KalinaarVyxsis
  • I got this amazing picture in my art trade with @Phoenecia. Yay art!

PazradymZailaTekiasKelliaraTeaniAliviana
    This definitely cheered me up today. Did an art trade with @Mimotesh and they went and drew Phoe in one of her alternate outfits.
    TekiasZailaKelliaraPazradymTeaniAliviana