Affliction cures

Does anyone have, or know where I can get a list of all the afflictions cured by focus/tree/reconstitution. 

I've noticed that some things are cured by one, but not the other and it'd be nice to have a list if it's available. 

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2013
    Tree is everything except restoration affs and special cure stuff (biles, seduction, temptation, etc).
    Reconstitute is the same.
    Focus is all mental maladies. So...stuff like stupidity, dementia, loneliness, and so on. Doesn't cure stuff like broken limbs, paralysis, etc.
  • interestingly enough, focus cures mirroring and it's mildly high up in the list. 
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    OMG THANK YOU LANIRA. I've been trying to recall the syntax for that ever since I came back. Can the admin pretty please add that command to HELP CURINGMYSELF?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited March 2013
    Focus Curing Order: 
    stupidity | anorexia | epilepsy | paranoia | hallucinations | shyness | stuttering | dizziness | indifference | berserking | pacifism | lovers | hatred | generosity | claustrophobia | vertigo | loneliness | agoraphobia | masochism | recklessness | weariness | confusion | dementia

I don't know the place of the new affliction mirroring or if anything else was added since @Missari and I compiled that list (mainly her but shh!) but I'll be happy to do some testing!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Edhain
  • Thank you all for this, it's really useful

the AFFLICTION command doesn't show focus/tree/reconstitute cures, but that's a handy command to have anyway, Thanks for pointing that out.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    OMG, I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A CURING ORDER FOR FOCUS!!!

This changes everything.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You just opened up a whole new -world- for Angwe.
    Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2013
    You are:
    Don't you dare close your eyes.
    H|5606 M|3396 E|105% W|100% X|60.024% (cfdb) (sopk) _b [0%] - 
  • Syddyn said:
    Thank you all for this, it's really useful

the AFFLICTION command doesn't show focus/tree/reconstitute cures, but that's a handy command to have anyway, Thanks for pointing that out.
    Oh, woops, for some reason I thought it did. My bad. :(