Book club @ Goodreads!

RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
For those of you that can't read in-game:

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2818
Date: 3/16/2018 at 21:34
To : Everyone
Subj: Book club, book club!

So for obvious reasons, reading is a big part of our lives here at Iron Realms Entertainment. That's why we've been inspired by the success of a mortal-run Achaean book club to set up a joint book club for all the IRE games! Come sign up!

Invite link here:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/invite/532967-iread?invite_token=MjE3NjVlZDItYjUzZS00N2YwLTkzODEtNDBiZTI2YmIxMWE3&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copypastegroup

As membership builds, we'll start looking at things like picking out a book for the group to read and discuss each month. Keep in mind that because of the overlap with the demographic of our games, these will probably end up falling into the Sci-Fi and Fantasy genres.

Hope you join in!

Penned by my hand on Gosday, the 11th of Ios, in the year 472 MA.
KelliaraMariena

Comments

• sorry, i don't know how to read
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

IraeSilenaAyegorAishia
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Poll is up on Goodreads for first book to read! Go vote!
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I voted!

So sad that Shogun wasn't on the list. I'll have to participate in next month's topic.
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran