Kodaza Kitano

Is it time? Do I make this now, have impressions formed?

Actually, the Atavian who is normally too shy to even talk to her own friends has become an unstoppable wrecking ball of Celesmas cheer rolling over everybody she sees, so this seems as good a time as any to find out what people think so far.
(bright against her blue hair) : a colorful, floppy Celemas hat
(complimenting her Celesmas garb) : a multi-shaded green skirt of silk and lace
(stretched tightly by her figure) : a garish Celesmas tree sweater
(beneath the sweater's V-neck) : a snow-white and sunset ruffle-tailed blouse
(wrapped to hide her mouth) : a long, chestnut silk scarf

She'll be back to normal come irl January. In the meantime, give me feedback please!

Comments

• We haven't gotten to interact much, but I look forward to giving it a real go instead of just in passing!
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I still have no idea how Kodaza ended up in Phoe's employ at the Azure Rose, but I've not regretted it. Kodaza is a nice little ray of positivity and optimism in contrast to Phoe's bitterness and much more cynical outlook, and even though they've not known each other long, Phoe tries to look out for her. While most of their interactions have mostly been shop talk, I do love having Phoe using her as a source for new ideas or second opinions, and her attempts at boosting Kodaza's confidence in talking to people. The few non-business conversations they've had, I do love, as there aren't many people Phoe is able to talk to, and for her to be able to vent without judgement is kind of nice for a change.

I've been enjoying what's been going on so far, and I look forward to more. :)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    (filled out with generous cheer) : a garish Celesmas tree sweater
    (pulled up to mid-thigh) : footless red and green striped stockings
    (splattered with slush and muck) : a layered, red and green fur-trimmed skirt
    (pulled down snug to her long ears) : a red, fur-lined hat
    (looped around her neck) : a green muffler scarf
    (girding her for battle) : a mismatched pair of mittens
    (tied with little bows in her long curls) : green, gold and brown hair ribbons

Oh boy I kind of hope we meet.
    KodazaEmelle
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Mittens! I need mittens!

• DelythDelyth West Coast
    Pretty bird!
  • Paz got to meet Kodaza yesterday through a mutual friend. I have to say I had a good time with it. The interactions were very fun and felt smooth and real. Looking forward to chatting with her more in the future. Good luck with dance lessons!
    By the divine might of Omei, you are restored to life.
    Omei gives the corpse of a headless cadaver to you.
    Omei offers you a quick wink.

Kodaza
    Celesmas is over, so it's back to quiet blushy mumbling in a corner.

• Koda's amazing and wonderful, super awesome to RP with. She's been like a big sister to Jaymi even when she thought I was far more manipulative and such than I really am, so that was super fun.

I am considering rewriting my description, wondering what people think. This seems as good a place to check as any?

Didi
  • edited February 2017
    @Kodaza you mas well. She is your character after all.

If you're not happy with how it is, nothing is stopping you from changing it.

On topic. Kodaza is always a pleasure to RP with. The music shop bit, though small, was very entertaining.

I ruffled feathers with minor regret.

JaymiKodaza
    I did the thiiiiing

Jaymi
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    An intriguing Atavian character. Friendly, approachable, with endearing quirks like how she hands out individual feathers from her wings as a gesture of friendship. Kodaza has some sort of negative slights cut into her from her past, and Sigmund sees that. It's well played, and the character is presented with fluid efficiency roleplay wise. Attentive and uninvasive, Sigmund finds Kodaza to be a wonderful fellow citizen, worth sticking up for and arguing in favor of.
  • KasimirKasimir Clearwater, FL
    I actually really, really appreciate attention to detail. Granting the tour was a big yes.
    Kodaza is dead, long live Kodaza.

• I'm not sure how necessarily fair my assessment is in light of the limited scope of our interactions, but you're someone I'd like the chance to roleplay with some more.
    Kodaza
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    What would Kodaza Kitano do
    If she was here right now,
    She'd make a plan
    And she'd follow through,
    That's what Kodaza Kitano'd do.
    Haven't really seen you since you were a somewhat awkward shy lifer def was like "neat" and personal shoppery.
    Kodaza
  • @Aishia I didn't know that Kodaza Kitano went to the alps to fight grizzly bears and use her magical fire breath to save the maidens fair.

@Kodaza is...well. She's very confusing to Xavin. But he likes her well enough (most of the time anyway). Your emotes are well done and always enjoyable. Needs more rp plz.

Kodaza
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I do recall our moment of kismet over ridiculously busty Celesmas sweater wearing.
    Kodaza
  • kodaza is a good bean. er, a good bad bean. uhhh. she's a pure cinnamon roll iced with voyria... or um... she's made from sugar and spice and rocks, ticks, and lice... uhhhh

peeps should seek kodaza out if they've got the opportunity or can come up with an excuse. she's cool.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Kodaza
  • Kodaza isn't what got Evalyne into the congregation, but she is most assuredly what keeps Evalyne there. She is an intriguing one to roleplay with when I have the chance/excuse and she's been a great part of Evalyne's development as a character.
    I think at this point Kodaza has been successfully resurrected, so now seems as good a time as any to bump this for fresh takes from a fresh generation.