Sigmund Almeric

SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
I'm fairly humble and don't expect much. Be polite. Be mean. Have fun.

Comments

• KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Sigmund is a good and kind egg.

SigmundAishia
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    My life is settling down slowly as of late, and I've managed to plug myself into more and more of the Aetolian universe here and there. Hopefully my newly charged forays into the game have caught the attention of others on some level - This is me politely bumping my affirmation back to the top to scout for new self-affirmations in my direction.
  • ThivedreThivedre California
    Definitely someone that Thivedre will sit down and have another drink with in the future! The conversation was great.
    Sigmund
  • SigmundSigmund The highest spire in Spinesreach
    Hunting for affirmation - Curious if Sigmund even deserves one currently. It's been awhile since I bumped this thread, so I dont mind doing so.
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    I don't really do affirmations any more and don't even have my own going, but I wanted to take a second to drop you one.

Our interactions have been absolutely hilarious lately. The back and forth banter about pretty much anything has me laughing just as much in the game as it does outside of it. You write well and your thoughts come across in such a way that the real spirit of Sigmund can be felt - even in tells.

From our early interactions, you were a solid a-hole to deal with (and I mean that in the best way). Getting frustrated with trying to think of ways for my character to argue in defense of her ideals was the most difficult with you, but I enjoyed the challenge. Almost miss it a little, but I'm kind of glad for my brain getting a break. But, I can only imagine that there will be butting of heads again eventually about something and I'm excited for it. :)

PS: For the lol's: http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/KingPeacock.html
    Sigmund
  • He's one of a handful of people I've met, but he seems like a pleasant sort.
    Sigmund