Benedicto

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was so unicornsing excited about our last RP session. Usually it's me doing crazy unicorns and everyone else following in my wake, so it was a lot of fun to be on the other side of the table and follow in your ride. The crassness of the one guy entertained me a lot, and I was glad you were unembarrassed to have him do and say the things he did. It was perfectly appropriate.
    Benedicto
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Arbre said:

I was so unicornsing excited about our last RP session. Usually it's me doing crazy unicorns and everyone else following in my wake, so it was a lot of fun to be on the other side of the table and follow in your ride. The crassness of the one guy entertained me a lot, and I was glad you were unembarrassed to have him do and say the things he did. It was perfectly appropriate.

It was actually more difficult than you know. I wasn't sure where the line was and I didn't want to really bring it up beforehand so I started off quite slow and then built up from there. Thank you for being such a good sport and rolling with it. I hope it entertained!?
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I've purposely been keeping Haven out of the trenches for a while now and I must say that I'm glad that Bene has been reaching out and gradually roping Haven back in. I'm excited to see how Benedicto's current chapter unfolds and how it affects the rest of the world around him.

RPing with you is always a pleasure. You bring such a strong presence with you whenever you come around. Even for the silly things, Benedicto always leaves a lasting impact and I think it's a true testament to how well you write and have established your character over the years.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Benedicto
  • At first I wasn't sure what I was getting into when you barged in on girls time so to speak. I thought Bene was loud crass and ignorant. Interactions with Benedicto show many many layers behind the character. The different aspects of Benedicto are enthralling, I have really enjoyed myself pushing and prodding to see how he reacts to things. I really hope we can RP more!!
    Benedicto
    Thanks guys! Really means a lot to me. I've been trying to branch out and RP with new people whilst also engaging those people, like @Haven, who have been away and have come back. Sometimes just because it's great to be able to RP with someone with whom there's a lot of IG history with. With the advent of being able to retire characters, I feel that that sort of RP is all the more precious as older players move on to newer characters etc.
    Haven
  • benedicto won't admit he a dang fish and it rly cheeses me off >:^{
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Vyxsis said:

benedicto won't admit he a dang fish and it rly cheeses me off >:^{

That's because he's a man-squid. If he had fish gills and fins then I would admit that he's a man-fish!
  • Benedicto said:

Vyxsis said:

benedicto won't admit he a dang fish and it rly cheeses me off >:^{

That's because he's a man-squid. If he had fish gills and fins then I would admit that he's a man-fish!
    squid have gills and fins, checkmate
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    One time I threw salt water on you and you acted like it was a bad thing. THERES NO SUCH THING AS A FRESHWATER SQUID.
    VyxsisHavenEowynAloli
  • Aishia said:

One time I threw salt water on you and you acted like it was a bad thing. THERES NO SUCH THING AS A FRESHWATER SQUID.

HE SITS UPON A THRONE OF LIES
    Vyxsis
    What in the hell has this turned into...
    IstelaVyxsis
  • Lets see. First off, let me say that you are an excellent roleplayer. The depth to your emoting is amazing, from your description of the area to the exact facial expression to match the emotion he is conveying. I have really enjoyed the roleplay between Atarah and Benedicto and look forward to seeing how it evolves.
    "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe
    Benedicto
    Want to just give this a subtle nudge. Not sure whether anyone has anything new to add?
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Benedicto is a fine gentl- ooo, pecs.... ☼_☼
    ShachalaiBenedicto
  • I've really enjoyed building new and exciting paths for the Templar with you! Between the two of us, we've had some good ideas, and Benedicto has been great in drawing out a firmer, more combative Rasani. It's been great, I'm glad you're with us!
    Benedicto
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I don't often find myself thinking about you (no offense) or Aetolia in general any more, but I had to stop and take this picture when I was walking passed the theater this morning.

Was not aware Benedicto was cast in American indy film
    XeniaShachalaiArbreZailaEowynBenedictoHaven
    Jensen said:

I don't often find myself thinking about you (no offense) or Aetolia in general any more, but I had to stop and take this picture when I was walking passed the theater this morning.

Was not aware Benedicto was cast in American indy film

I'm like the Rock. Making moves onto the big screen!
    Haven
  • @Benedicto I am going to toot my horn for you here too. I am so so glad that you've made time to help me return back to Aetolia. The emotes are spot on, I have laughed, and felt a general care from Bene. He has really helped me remember what it is I love about Aetolia, and helped me remember what it's like to feel appreciated. So thank you, for tolerating Elli with her moodiness at current, even though she's trying to hide it, she really does trust Bene with her well-being and I personally am so glad that I reached out to him/ you icly. I can't wait to see how this develops their friendship. So far so good!
    I am not a morning inside four walls. I am the hurricane setting fire to the forests at night when no one else is alive or awake. I live in my own flames sometimes burning too bright -too wild to make things last and so I run. Far and wide until my bones ache and lungs burn..and it feels good.
    Do you hear that?
    It feels good, it feels good because I am both the slave and the ruler of my own body and I wish to do with it exactly as I please
    BenedictoOonagh
    Would like to give this a little bump to see how things have changed/gain some feedback from people I've interacted with since October 2018!
    Moxie
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    As someone who has been in the guild that Benedicto is in charge of, and started playing again in said month of October, perhaps I have some insight here. In any case, our interactions have been sort of limited, but they've always been good. Benedicto has been a good, model leader in both combat and in the Templars as a whole. I'm sure there are reasons, given his vast history, but I think he could do with being a bit more outgoing and perhaps engaging more publicly with the city and the guild. All in all, probably the best person I could think of that should be given the Paragon of the Light title(If he doesnt already have it).
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    Benedicto
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited June 2022
    :)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    BenedictoDrystin
  • Thank you very much for being willing to interact with me after so, so long of not doing it. You had way more reasons not to interact and I'm glad we've had to chance to get into it lately. It's been encouraging and fun!
    Benedicto
  • We have not RP'd but you are always so busy helping our players with combat and the lessers and things, and I appreciate that! I do not know what I am doing but you are very inclusive and patient!
    BenedictoRhine
    2021 bump -- see what's what.
  • edited May 2021
    Sry loves Benedicto like a brother, and has really respected him for damn near his entire life. I really admire how Benedicto's character is just so solid, like here's a man who knows what his role is on Spirit side and he is unwavering in his convictions. I'm so glad that Bene offered Sryaen the opportunity to join the Templar, and while it was a little rocky at first, I think it's a real good fit for an ex-Infernal who's trying to make amends for a lifetime of misdeeds.

Also, Bene has a nice butt.

Tell me how I'm doing!
    (Web): Mileta says, "Okay... Sry is an edgelord..."

(Web): Dreww says, "Sryaen just wants to be the best Dhar boi and slaughter everyone."
    BenedictoZeheia
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Benedicto said:

I heard he's got tentacles. What a weirdo.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    Benedicto
    Zeheia said:

Benedicto said:

I heard he's got tentacles. What a weirdo.
    I heard he got them from Slyphe who must be an even bigger weirdo.
    Zeheia
  • Have had minimal interaction with him, but Benedicto has been very intense with Aya as well as protective of his guild. Hopefully can learn more soon :)
    Benedicto
  • Mox's interaction with her parents' friends is willfully limited because she sees this unassailable barrier of prestige which she cannot relate to. Benedicto is one of those heroes who heralded epoch-making events and for that she cannot overcome her clumsiness to figure out what to say to him. Instead, she relies on the lenses fashioned from other individuals close to her to develop her perception, and sometimes bias, of this man. Each lens modifies her experience and makes her realise that while he does have faults as a mentor (he's mentored both her younger sister and her husband and has not received favourable reviews), he has remained consistent in his beliefs and has been enormously influential towards the cause she once held.

Currently, Moxie has detached herself from the beliefs of her father's land and has chosen to discover herself through strife, but this does not change her respect and admiration for the deeds accomplished by Benedicto. She is looking forward to seeing how her own daughters, Kals and Eoros, interact with him!

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    BenedictoXaspher
    Moxie said:

Each lens modifies her experience and makes her realise that while he does have faults as a mentor (he's mentored both her younger sister and her husband and has not received favourable reviews)

Firstly, that's just rude.

Secondly, I'll be having words with @Drystin about all of this.

Thirdly, Kalena and @Eoros will be made to muck out the stables permanently for the impertinence of their parents.

You will rue the day!

MoxieZeheiaXaspherEorosAyastia