What Anime Character Are You?

124»

Comments

• DzekkDzekk A training courtyard surrounded by arches

...yep.
    (The Front Line): Aishia says, "U better check yourself before u Dzekk urself."
    Vyxsis
  • QendylQendyl Colorado, USA

Haven
  • Dzekk said:

...yep.
    i'll never not imagine Dzekk with this hair, gg
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• AleviAlevi Houston, TX

Haven
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Need help and assistance with this. I don't know enough anime to say and also I'm interested in what other people think!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife...
    Tekias
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    edited November 2017
    Benedicto said:

Need help and assistance with this. I don't know enough anime to say and also I'm interested in what other people think!

• Benedicto said:

ok, an actual anime, that is definitely @Benedicto
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

Please explain further!
  • EowynEowyn Somewhere
    edited November 2017
    Edit: Nevermind. I'm stupid.
  • been thinking about this more, and while not an anime, tbh i think vyx is uzumaki from junji ito's uzumaki

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    That's not even a character that's like a vague malevolent property!
    Vyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Not anime but that kind of reminds me of this.
    Vyxsis
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    @corva, I think you just found me a Zaila. 
  • Aishia said:

That's not even a character that's like a vague malevolent property!

yeah, exactly

• TiurTiur Producer
    This has been how I feel the job is since I took it. Razmael, off to the side.. more powerful, teaching, but not wanting to be in charge anymore.

VyxsisSatomiMykellahPazradymEowynAloliBenedictoRhine
  • Tiur said:

This has been how I feel the job is since I took it. Razmael, off to the side.. more powerful, teaching, but not wanting to be in charge anymore.

ok i don't message you that much

Fyrren
  • ZailaZaila Pacific Time

The professor from nichijou for Aryanne
    (this is the only anime I have ever watched more than just a couple episodes, the best I got) 

• A bit of a goof / irreverent person who deals in gallows humour to stave off the horrors of war he's witnessed? Yeah, swap the gender and that's basically Miki
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    @Tiur, adding a clip with @Razmael and @Diogen...I think.

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

PazradymVyxsisEowyn
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Tekias said:

@Tiur, adding a clip with @Razmael and @Diogen...I think.

Accurate. *goes to Whataburger*
    Vyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

• KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    I finally figured it out, thanks to @Magnhild

• RumRum Enorian
    edited January 2018
    I kinda modeled Rum a bit after Hinata Shouyo from Haikyuu!!! :) Enthusiastic, big dreams, wants to fight but not very good at it. Voted most likely to catch a volleyball with her face.

• RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    edited January 2018
    To be fair, sometimes catching a volleyball with your face works out very well.

Haikyuu is basically one of my top five anime. It's so good!
    RumAloli
  • RumRum Enorian
    edited January 2018
    It's one of my top three. Haikyuu!!! is absolute gold! I can't wait for season four to come out *_*

ETA- This video is basically my Group PK career so far.

PazradymZailaRazmael
    edited February 2018
    Just got done watching 'Seraph of the End' and the character Lieutenant Colonel Guren is probably the most like Bene I've come across yet!

(I appreciate he's not a squid man, but that would be too coincidental.)

Aloli
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    I intended to model Aloli after Kidagakash "Kida" from Atlantis the Lost Empire. I was really interested in Slyphe when I started playing but then she met Dhar and that sent her on a discovery path that led to Damariel. So she's changed a little but the foundation is still there. "Middle Eastern/El Jaziran" but from a coastal settlement. This doesn't count as "anime" but it's still, right?

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran