Simple art commissions

TeaniTeani Shadow MistressSweden
Even though I have a lot to do at work, my brain needs to relax now and then. Therefore I have decided to see if people are interested in character art, with the small note of caution that they might take some time to finish.

As can be seen from my previous pictures, I tend towards pencil drawings and the more realistic approach rather than cartoon style. That is at least what I try to do.

If you are interested, give me information about your character (looks and possibly attitude) and what sort of art you want. At the moment I am more focused on head-shots or half-body and quite simple. See Zaila's surprise portrait for reference in "Drawings of Aetolia".

I suck at pricing my own art, but donations are always welcome after the art is completed. My main goals are to spread some art and allow myself to practice/relax at the same time.

ZailaKelliara

Comments

• ZailaZaila Pacific Time
    She's made me a few things overall (including the surprise) and they all kick all the unicorns! Do recommend!

Wanna make me more!?! Will commission more!
    Teani
  • Anyone looking for arts should definitely consider @Teani. Her work is fantastic, she did an absolutely brilliant picture of Kelliara and @Xenia.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Teani
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    I'd be mighty interested in your vision of Tekias (either pre- or post-Idreth), since we spoke about in-game art a good while back. That said, -if- you get around to me, low priority plz, if others are in line give them some love first.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.