I Made A Thing

1234568»

Comments

• Mate, we can't even get high end nerf guns here because they fall into weapon classification.  Australia *nod me*
  • I like that holster, I would love custom stuff for my S&W M&P 9mm, or my Glock 21Sf .45. Oh something like that would work with my .38
  • Keep rubbing it in...
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Today, in one hour, I removed a pair of antlers from a skull and created a diadem for when I go to a fair/convention in the US in May. Last year, people got to know me as the Swedish Chocolatier, so I will be wearing all blue and yellow. Blue dress and shoes, yellow lace belt, yellow wig and the diadem that's got blue and yellow flowers. Oh, and I will be handing out blue and yellow soft caramel and chocolate lollipops made by yours truly. :D

SethBufordTeaniKodazaXeniaZaila
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I very much wanted a pokedex phone case for my phone, but my phone is a Blu Studio X6 so it doesn't have the awesome phone case options that iphones have. So my choice was buy an iphone so I could buy cool cases.. (I was told this was a bad option)

Or make my own damn case.

I went with make my own damn case. Don't think it turned out too bad. I can tell you where the bobbles were in my line making abilities (straight lines are hard) but yeah. The case was originally pink. I spray painted with a GM red color that was in the garage from fixing mom's bumper on her impala.

SessizlikKodazaVashZailaPazradym
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    So, not so much a 'I made something awesome', but I did make something funny (Sorta).

Watch this:

But read this when you do:
    Big Boss Tiur was waltzing around Sapience like he owned the town,
    When suddenly Razmael popped from the Glade and hit Boss Tiur with a ylem grenade.
    Boss Tiur got mad and began to spar, but didn't expect to be smacked by Dhar,
    Who proceeded to fight with his entire crew, when Chakrasul came out of the Pools.
    And she started pounding on Fake King Dhar but they both got squashed by Damariel.
    Before He could make it back to the Underhalls, Abho Nehkara popped out of caves,
    And summoned twenty wights from the snap of his thumb and flew Dama away with a whistle and a pop.
    But he lost all his ents and he wisped away because Keroc flew in to save the day.

This is the Ultimate Bloodbath of Aetolia IRE. Various gods and peeps and the bloodshed as far as the text can read.
    And only one will reign supreme, I wonder who it will be, this is Ultimate Bloodbath of Aetolia IRE.

Boss Tiur took a bite out of Keroc's soul, like Sessi takes a bite out of cake.
    But then Dhar came back wielding a giant bat while Omei jumped and landed on his back,
    And Razmael was bloody and trying to get stable when Abho Nehkara came back with a sabre
    But something caught his legs and he tripped cause Fezzix took him out with his whip.
    But he saw Boss Tiur lurking up from behind and reached for his dirk, but he just couldn't find.
    Cause Razmael threw it and he missed, and Omei caught it within her fist.
    The she jumped in the air and did some somersaults while Abho Nehkara tried to leap
    Up onto Keroc but they smashed in the air and they were both then hit by a Gorgon Stare.

This is the Ultimate Bloodbath of Aetolia IRE. Various gods and peeps and the bloodshed as far as the text can read.
    And only one will reign supreme, I wonder who it will be, this is Ultimate Bloodbath of Aetolia IRE.

Heathens sang out, in immaculate chorus, as down from the heavens descended Daskalos.
    Who delivered a smite, which could rock a world, into the body of Fezzix the Syssin.
    Who fell over in the dirt, writhing in pain... as Razmael placed blame on the new team.
    But Daskalos saw through his clever ruse and he crushed Razmael's body with his various tools.

Then Rhyot the Chaos Lord and Mazzion the Ankyrean, Neron the Commander and the Carnifex's knights, and Cariv Cardinalis and the few Syssin, and Dzekk Morrog, and Eliadon the mage, Nebre'seir, the Teradrim, Bahir'an, Ascendrils, Templars, Zealots, and every single Archivist, Shamans, Monk teams, Sentinels, Scios, Praenomen, and a few rogues

All came out of nowhere absurdly fast and they kicked Daskalos and his arti'd ass. It was the bloodiest wartime the game had saw with crafters looking on in total awe.

This fight raged on for centuries, many lives were claimed, but eventually, a Champion stood, the rest all the better: Didi Lionheart in an unstained sweater.

@Tiur @Razmael @admins @Keroc

You guys might appreciate this.

CaolanVashAxius
  • @Rhyot A potentially alternative video for the portrayed showdown:

Had the urge to sculpt in clay. Made a Halloween scene. Fairy house? Thing

ZailaKasimirPazradym

Behold - On Tuesday there is a halloween costume contest at work. I will be a deer. These are my antlers.

ArbreAraylMykellahTeani

• Decorated the apartment door for halloween.
    MarienaZaila
  • AleviAlevi Houston, TX
    That balloon will be floatin' down there come Halloween time.