Help with Vampire PK for Mudlet

Hey there, so I am just looking to receive help on setting up an automated fighting system for PK for my Vampire. It doesn't have to be fully automated, I hear those suck, but something close to fully automated. Basically, I'm just either looking for an already completed system or one that maybe someone can help me build. I've never coded a day in my life, so I feel it might be extremely difficult to have me do the coding, but it is what it is. So if someone can help, that would be awesome! Thank you so much!

Comments

• QendylQendyl Colorado, USA
    Lucis said:

Hey there, so I am just looking to receive help on setting up an automated fighting system for PK for my Vampire. It doesn't have to be fully automated, I hear those suck, but something close to fully automated. Basically, I'm just either looking for an already completed system or one that maybe someone can help me build. I've never coded a day in my life, so I feel it might be extremely difficult to have me do the coding, but it is what it is. So if someone can help, that would be awesome! Thank you so much!

You won't find one. Make it yourself.
  • EliadonEliadon Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    It's less about coding, and more about understanding how combat works. You can get by just fine with manual bits for most classes, and a simple affliction stack for vampire is something that anyone can do if they put a bit of time in.

That said, I think Source has something janky for just about every class.