Wayfarer clan

Hey there folks.

I've been spending some time playing a little nub wayfarer, and it's been a really enjoyable class so far. Given that they're a guildless class, though, I suppose there's not really any groups for them.

If there aren't any official or unofficial plans to create some sort of org for them. Just something for wayfarers to help each other or have a central place for helpfiles. I might be interested in creating one off the little nub, with some help.

Would there be interest in that?

Thanks!
Qendyl

Comments

• edited August 2017
    Yero said:

Hey there folks.

I've been spending some time playing a little nub wayfarer, and it's been a really enjoyable class so far. Given that they're a guildless class, though, I suppose there's not really any groups for them.

If there aren't any official or unofficial plans to create some sort of org for them. Just something for wayfarers to help each other or have a central place for helpfiles. I might be interested in creating one off the little nub, with some help.

Would there be interest in that?

Thanks!

Wayfarers aren't likely to end up with any sort of formal organisation.

Their allegiencies are to whichever city (if any) they choose, and so your city should hopefully have some helpfiles that will assist you.

The Lore-theory behind that being that Wayfarers (Albedi ones) don't usually work together. They might meet and swap stories or whatever, but they tend to do their own thing.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Vash
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'd imagine that it would largely depend on your character's motivations and if they've embraced the culture where the skills originate from or not. You could try in-game to organize a clan or something and see what happens? Who knows what kind of RP will spawn.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Haven said:

I'd imagine that it would largely depend on your character's motivations and if they've embraced the culture where the skills originate from or not. You could try in-game to organize a clan or something and see what happens? Who knows what kind of RP will spawn.

Yeah, I suppose I should have clarified that the idea wasn't really to make an RP clan. There seems to be little information like a newbie could find in typical GHELP files. So, having that available, especially since the class is available to newbies now, sounds like a good idea.

Also keeping it OOC would let us induct people regardless of tether, without having to mess with the current lore.
    Didi