Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Spike is far more badass than Angel ever will be. Hell, he was the one who stopped the vampire apocolypse from happening by sacrificing himself.

• When you're sitting at the vakmut racetracks waiting on a race to start, then suddenly you win credits.

Then you remember you've been phased for the past 30 minutes and forgot.
    Vash
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Shame betting never goes that well for me. :( That and I don't have minipets. :/

• my pets are slow like me er improving
    Mihaketi
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Just hit rank 4 in the Epicurean Academy and trying out all the new plants I have access to, all of which have...interesting effects. Then I get to the godstongue fruit.

H:7088 M:4136 E:103% W:107% B:100% Mad:0% LC:0 XP:43% [eb]eat godstongue

You bravely sink your teeth into the godstongue, the irised flesh releasing heady, numbing juice upon your tongue. Your senses churn and body seems to lift from the air - both numb and overloaded as if immersed within something divine.

Light seems to speak to you, shadows ebbing with some harsh, distant truth, and as you balance upon the cusp of epiphany, your world is plunged into darkness, life snuffed with the light.

You have been slain by an irised godstongue fruit.

VashLinZailaKodazaKelliaraPazradymTeaniKoda
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Just whatever you do.... don't eat the Gumgum Fruit.

• Rhyot said:

Just whatever you do.... don't eat the Gumgum Fruit.

It's fine, as long as eat a waterbreathing pill first, or get a waterwalking enchantment.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
  • You say to Cardie, "Guess I suppose, there is danger written on my forehead, Professor."

Professor Cardie "Wild Card" Mallore says, "In several languages."

Cardie winks knowingly at you.
    CardieMarienaAtarah
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    edited July 2017
    Corva press her tongue to the inside of her cheek and rolls it from the rear to the front, popping off a tooth at the end with a small sound. She decides, with it, to plop down beside you and turn to lean her back against your side, arms draping over her knees with her hands fiddling her cigarette between them.

You have emoted: Kodaza blinks at her sudden gift, holding up the tooth between two fingers and moving it before her human eye, then sliding it over to her six insect ones, examining it from each perspective. Then, she holds up one of her pills the same way, as if comparing the tooth and pill. "I... thank you? This is a first."

(Web): Corva says, "Oh wow I [unicorn]ed up."

(Web): Corva says, "I meant to say "popping it off a tooth"."

(Web): Rijetta says, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

(Web): You say, "Oh my god."

(Web): Corva says, "XD."

(Web): You say, "Too late."

(Web): You say, "#canon."

(Web): Corva says, "Hahaha, aaah damnit."

MarienaKodaVashTeaniKynaCorvaPazradym
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Wild, bright-orange flames lick around the entire form of this obsidian chaos
    hound, each reflecting against the glassy skin of the beast. It stands roughly
    two feet from the ground at the shoulders, both broad with legs that end with
    paws that turn inwards slightly. A bulky head, almost oversized for its body,
    rests just ahead of the shoulders and is at an even level with them making it
    appear to have nearly no neck at all. Lava drips from its maw from time to time
    like saliva from a wild dog, hissing against any surface that it lands upon. It
    is called 'Intrepid.'
    An obsidian chaos hound looks weak and feeble.
    It can only be worn in the following location: shoulder.
    It appears to be lacking in nourishment.
    It is loyal to Cabalist Axius Sor'Tirivan.

....so! If I'm ever stuck in the tundra, with nothing to eat, for a few weeks. I know what I'm gonna eat! XD
    Didi
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Oh bother. I think I know what I broke there. Stupid old old old code.
    Axius
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    edited July 2017
    The Geas of the Progenitor saps away your blood reserves. Seek out a Sire to ward off the Geas!

dwho
    The following members of the Imperial Dominion are in the realm:
    Name Blood Rank Status House
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trager the Primus ALL
    Ilyon a Prince Bahir'an
    Coribhell a Grand Duchess Bahir'an
    Rhyot a plebian Bahir'an
    Zenobia a Princess Bouchard
    Alathesia a Princess D'baen
    Ameleia a Grand Duchess Nebre'seir

TragerZailaXeniaIllikaalVyxsis
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited August 2017
    (SciOOC): Teani says, "So, got myself a bunch of chests."

(SciOOC): You say, "Gimmegimme >.> Whatcha get?"

(SciOOC): Xavin says, "I wish I could chests."

(SciOOC): Xavin says, "But no money, and probably over-extended even if we had the monies."

(SciOOC): Teani says, "(chest contents)"

(SciOOC): You say, "Sheesh."

(SciOOC): Teani says, "From 15 chests. Not sure that's quite on par, but it's alright."

(SciOOC): Tiur says, "You got roughly what should be expected. Should have gotten 1 or 2."

(SciOOC): Tiur says, "Because I am not -totally- in it for the money... it is around 12%."

(SciOOC): You say, "Tiur, if you ever need testers to check chest drop rates, feel free to drop a few dozen or so in my lap. >.>."

(SciOOC): Tiur says, "Quite selfless of you, Tekias. Fortunately for you, I wrote a command that generates huge numbers of chests and tests them, without actually creating them."

(SciOOC): You say, "Pah. Ah well. Glad you thought ahead!"

(SciOOC): Xavin says, "<_<."

(SciOOC): Teani says, "This is why I <3 you, Tiur."

(SciOOC): Teani says, "Always ready with a good comeback."

(SciOOC): You say, "*MorganFreemanShe'sRightYouKnow.jpg*."
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

TeaniVash
  • Your rankings:
    --------------
    Overall: 666th with 47 points.

Okay Aetolia, I got the message!

TragerRhyotAryanneAtarah
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    edited August 2017
    @Diogen's fighting MIGHTY HARD for Top Admin-type-person in my books... @Tiur's got competition. First the Shame Tube bit up above, then...

Diogen came down to help Teani and I out with some OrgReq stuff. While dealing with fixing Topic A (now fixed), we discuss how Topic B was broken and needed fixing as well, and that even Tiur had to kick it to Raz for help. Lil poking aorund, and Topic B got fixed, and we proposed a change. He suggested an OrgReq of it. Before I can even get around to LEARNING how to OrgReq it...

Message #555 Sent By: Diogen
    "(Mass: Tekias, Teani) Ayyyyyyyyyyyy sciomancers its yo boi Dio89 comin at u with another orgreq!!111 ( Topic B ) is in but the messages might suck ya feel ha ha anyways like fav and subscribe peace!"

:heart:

Hi.

DiogenVashRunasVyxsisKodaTeani
  • edited August 2017
    while I am the coolest dude ever trust me when I say that Tiur, Razmael, Keroc and even most of the other celani do about 50000000000000000x times the work I do and on much more important, bigger, and complex stuff, I just shitpost a lot

also since this is Q&MQ have a quote:

[Razmael submitting something through a player system]

You say, "Also you managed to spell support wrong."
    Razmael says, "Well makes it look more authentic."
    Razmael says, "INTENTIONAL."

DidiCaolanTekiasZailaKodaTeani
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Fair nuff! Didn't mean to knock the other guys work.

Hi.

• TiurTiur Producer
    Nah, @Diogen is the man... woman... Celani. I dunno, do they have gender? I never remember their faces or anything, I just tell them to work.

Anda Dio quote: Diogen says, "Ohhh no oh boy oh jeeze oh gosh oh golly."

It made me laugh.
    TekiasZailaTeaniRunasCaolanAlathesiaArista
  • Doyen Kelliara Vetra-Seirath says, "What trouble have the two of you been getting into?"
    You say to Kelliara, "The best kind, well not as good as killing, or um, well you know, but still fun!"
    Doyen Kelliara Vetra-Seirath says to you, "What do I know?"
    You have emoted: Color rising to his cheeks Vash says to Kelliara "You know, like, things, you do, with, like" he half covers his mouth as he loudly whispers "Xenia" before giving her an exaggerated wink.
    Impassively, Doyen Kelliara Vetra-Seirath says to you, "I do most things with my wife you would have to be more specific."

<3@Kelliara
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM
    ZailaXavinTozTeaniAtarah
  • Razmael says, "Did you know more people are called by vending machines a year than sharks."

DiogenAnteheVashKodaZailaCaolan
  • QendylQendyl Colorado, USA
    Diogen said:

Razmael says, "Did you know more people are called by vending machines a year than sharks."

It's only because people survive shark attacks. When a vending machine falls on someone alone, the vending machine is too busy calling people to dial 911
    Mihaketi
  • TiurTiur Producer
    Phone manufacturers have a clear bias against sharks, and neither make the cellphones work underwater, nor dialable with a flipper/fin.
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Diogen said:

Razmael says, "Did you know more people are called by vending machines a year than sharks."

Well, if the vending machine got as many free meals as a shark does, they wouldn't call as much.

• "can I use ur phone"
  • Tiur said:

Phone manufacturers have a clear bias against sharks, and neither make the cellphones work underwater, nor dialable with a flipper/fin.

I thought we lived in a progressive, fish-inclusive society.

We still have some learning, and healing, to do, clearly.
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    VashZaila
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love this community.

KodaAtarahVashZailaErzsebetPazradymCallidora
  • The elements are never going to give you up.
    They certainly will never let you down.
    They wont even run around...and desert you.

@Runas you are dead to me ;)
    Typically In Game: JST (GMT+9) 6AM-8AM and 6PM-10PM